Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Panorama Village Resort Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post: #301   PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Cherry & White
Pictures: 0

Hi Nikster, I had hoped to go but can't make it but will be completing the proxy form for someone to vote on my behalf. The people from the Gardens who attended the pre meeting have acknowledged that , for the time being at least, it would be as well to form one committee and we have at least one person who has volunteered to stand. It was made quite clear to Facilco that they would be working for the committee and would only advise and not make any decisions. We also asked them to provide some references and have got several names which one of our current committee will take up.

I feel more relaxed about the situation now than when it was first "announced". Well as relaxed as you can be with anything to do with developments in Cyprus!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #302   PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:39 am Reply with quote
Gashead
Pictures: 1

TBH I'm a bit confused by the emails. Seems they are asking for proxy 'votes' to be provided in order to obtain a qorum which wasn't reached at the first meeting.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #303   PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:24 am Reply with quote
Cherry & White

Hi Gashead, the first meeting needed attendance by 50% of the owners (or their nominated proxy) for it to go ahead. Unfortunately there wasn't enough so the meeting has to go ahead this sunday however many people turn up. You need to appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf for who you wish to be on the committee. You should have had an email with the names of those who have put themselves forward for the committee.

Post: #304   PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:27 am Reply with quote
Gashead

Thanks I understood that much. I wasn't sure hat if anything my foxy had to vote on?
Panorama Vilage Resort 
Post: #305   PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:38 pm Reply with quote
aquacalm

Hello Folks,

No doubt by now you will all have received your bills from Oikos requesting payment of taxes due from the date you took delivery of your apartments until June this year.
Just as a matter of interest, how many of you will be checking the figures contained in the bills out via your solicitors or otherwise, or is it reasonably safe to assume (given the good reputation of Oikos) that it is ok to pay this without any questions asked?
Cheers.

PS: Also good to see that the maintenance fees under the new company are less than those previously charged by Oikos! Hope this continues!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #306   PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Dawne

Hi all, I hope you don't mind me posting on the end of this thread!
I have received my bill from Oikos, for transfer of title deeds. Its all a bit confusing. They are asking for just over 1400 euros. This was despite the last IPT form showing that we came under the limit set of 12,000, they say that they had paid this on our behalf. My ex-husband queried this with the tax office and it looks like we can claim this amount back from Oikos, once that had given us the deeds.
Can anyone explain how this works, or if they have got a similar situation to us?
I probably haven't explained myself very clearly, but I'm hoping someone understands what I mean!

Post: #307   PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:40 pm Reply with quote
Gashead

How can I get a card for the pool? Seems the lock was changed yesterday to a key card entry. Thanks.

Post: #308   PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:46 pm Reply with quote
nikster

Gashead didn't you receive the email from FacilCo on 16th July regarding the changing of the key system to cards?

Post: #309   PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Gashead

No, nothing Nikster. How do I get a card?

Post: #310   PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:20 pm Reply with quote
nikster

I'll PM you the details, you were on the list of recipients

Post: #311   PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:55 pm Reply with quote
nikster

Just received the latest email from FacilCo regarding outstanding fees. That made interesting reading Shocked
Wow 
Post: #312   PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Gashead

So data protection hasn't come to Cyprus then??? Names and address of every tenant and what they've paid/owe attached to my email.

And a charge of over 500 euros for 3 months???

Post: #313   PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:46 pm Reply with quote
Gashead

nikster wrote:
I'll PM you the details, you were on the list of recipients

Thanks, they used the wrong email.

Post: #314   PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:56 pm Reply with quote
nikster

I personally think its a good idea. Hopefully owners will start paying their way now, and we know who to lock out of the pool haha

Post: #315   PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:16 am Reply with quote
Gashead

Would anyone be kind enough to take my proxy for next months AGM? The quorum is 50% and it would be a shame if the meeting were to be cancelled.

Maybe someone who is attending would be kind enough to take a few?

Post: #316   PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:16 am Reply with quote
Gashead

nikster wrote:
I personally think its a good idea. Hopefully owners will start paying their way now, and we know who to lock out of the pool haha

It appears that one family (only going by surname) owe over half the total fees. Evil or Very Mad
Pool cards 
Post: #317   PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:33 am Reply with quote
Gashead

Is anyone else having problems with them? I have just had them replaced twice. Are they susceptible to being wiped by mobile devices?
No water 
Post: #318   PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:06 am Reply with quote
Gashead

It seems the 'council' have cut off or reduced pressure to the development whilst 3 new houses are being built. My apartment now has no water at all. Can anyone either shed some light on what's happening or suggest how to get a roof top tank refilled?

Thanks.

Post: #319   PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:33 am Reply with quote
Gashead

My agent thinks someone has been inside my apartment. Keep your eyes peeled. Nothing taken though which is odd and door not forced, so I'm having the locks changed.
Panorama Village Resort 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments