Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » All Attractions » Go karts
Go karts 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Jinty
Pictures: 0

Is there a Go Kart track in Ayia. Napa?

Erm, can't think of anything...........
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:53 pm Reply with quote
badger
Pictures: 25

I may be wrong but i thought there was one next to Waterworld.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:53 pm Reply with quote
Jinty

Totally different holiday this year with a 26 year old grandson and a 12 year old granddaughter coming for my first week Laughing . May not be relaxing but should be loads of fun, fortunately they are cousins and get on really well.

Pencilled in the 2 watermarks but kinda stuck for other activities...

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:40 pm Reply with quote
Jacs
Pictures: 6

Jinty wrote:
Totally different holiday this year with a 26 year old grandson and a 12 year old granddaughter coming for my first week Laughing . May not be relaxing but should be loads of fun, fortunately they are cousins and get on really well.

Pencilled in the 2 watermarks but kinda stuck for other activities...

Plenty of boat trips from Napa, with varying times out at sea.

Water activities i.e. 2 seater canoe

Hire or borrow some bicycles.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:50 am Reply with quote
Jinty

Thanks Jacs, some good ideas there, especially the ones I can just lie in the sun and spectate with.
Very Happy

Considering the difference in their ages can you suggest a boat trip they would both enjoy?

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:30 am Reply with quote
Jacs
Pictures: 6

Jinty wrote:
Thanks Jacs, some good ideas there, especially the ones I can just lie in the sun and spectate with.
Very Happy

Considering the difference in their ages can you suggest a boat trip they would both enjoy?

We usually go on the Aphrodite11, about 3 and a half to 4 hours lazy day cruise. Swimming stops. Chicken, potato's and coleslaw lunch. Bar at reasonable prices. This is not a party party boat. Good commentary as you go up the coast as far as possible. Binoculars are available to see the ghost town of Famagusta. Very friendly crew. Very much a family cruise, and very enjoyable.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:04 am Reply with quote
shrek2210

there is one beside waterworld and another inside the funfair in ayia napa
Go karts 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » All Attractions