Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area » Lithos , Oroklini, Sunday
Lithos , Oroklini, Sunday 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:35 pm Reply with quote
cyprussmoothie
Pictures: 0

Sorry for posting on General but urgently need to know for guests what is happening in the Lithos Bar, Oroklini on Sunday at 4pm? Its something to do with a charity bonanza for dogs.

Apparently lots of things going on but cannot find out if they mean it is on this Sunday 22nd please.

Any help would be so appreciated. Many thanks

Vee(its me)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:06 pm Reply with quote
CyprusForMe
Location: Having escaped the near-death experience of Sofia Bulgaria, happily living in Frenaros

According to the advertisement in the Cyprus Business directory, there is a charity quiz raising funds for the Kellia farm dog shelter at 4pm. Then at 6pm, there is a showcase with Chris Andre Plus Bon Jovi, Skaman, Rihanna, Neil Diamond and Freddie Mercury

Hope this helps.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:47 pm Reply with quote
cyprussmoothie

Oh wow that sounds brilliant and for such a good cause. Mmm I think we'll try to join our guests there. Means changing our plans but sounds fun.

Loads going on from 4pm then. Is there a car park there please?

Vee(its me )
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:06 am Reply with quote
wellerman

Theres a big carpark at the side of it.
i thought it was the 3 day beer festival this weekend although this may be part of it
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:31 am Reply with quote
cyprussmoothie

Just heard there will be tombola, play your cards right, etc etc. Apparently there is a beer festival in the village but that is just coincidental.

Managed to change my plans and definitely going as we've had our rescue dog 5 years now and know how desperate they are. It is really pitiful and I pray many will be there in support.

Thanks mods for allowing my posting.

Vee(its me)

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:18 pm Reply with quote
wilkykw

that sounds like a good day out only one snag how do I get to the lithos bar from Dhekelia.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:24 pm Reply with quote
cyprussmoothie

Hi. From Dhekelia on the motorway to Voroklini, go straight through the village until you reach the crossroad at the top, it's a fair way up. Turn right and along there a little way you will see the front courtyard of the Lithos. There are tables and chairs outside there. The car park is just past it.

I did a reccy (sp) a short while ago.

Sorry cannot be more accurate but I'm sure someone can cut in. Hope you enjoy the day.

Vee(its me)
Lithos , Oroklini, Sunday 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area