Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Tersefanou Golf Course
Tersefanou Golf Course 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:32 am Reply with quote
Happy Bunny
Pictures: 0

I've heard a rumour from a reliable source that things are starting to happen with regard the golf course at Tersefanou. The rubbish tip has been covered too but still I cannot find a thing about it on the web. However I know loads of building work is starting again so I was hopeful...ever hopeful! If anyone else has heard anything concrete perhaps they would share many thanks
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:58 pm Reply with quote
bill
Pictures: 3
Location: nice n sunny cold at night oroklini on the mossie breeding grounds

OMG
are people still going on about this
last i heard was that there was a big buz of excitement cuz the fields were green and some bright spark who completely ignoring the fact it had beed raining quite a lot was convince there was progress as the grass was down for the greens .

this has got to be one of the biggest scams this side of the island--- many were duped cuz it looked so good ..
ah well we live n learn
but for cheap property and very cheap rentals in wat can only be described as a pretty bleak location
i think its great
its certainly made renting very affordable in the larnaca sub area

bill

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:50 pm Reply with quote
PPT

Contrary to your opinion, I love living in the village of Tersefanou and have never found it bleak.

We have always found it a lovely peaceful village, with a great couple of Taverna's only a short drive from the beach or the Town. thats if you cannot find what you want in the joining village of Kiti.

We purchased our house long after the proposed course was known to have been suspended. Although I would add, any location that has had this much marketing and investment on planning and licenses is a prime opportunity to any large future investor.

Now the old tip by the highway has been professionally capped, with a fully planted park on top its even better.

Golf course or not, I would not choose to live anywhere else.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:16 pm Reply with quote
the man

Well said. It's a really nice place IF you actually spend some time there
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:01 pm Reply with quote
button

a3rd well said.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:30 pm Reply with quote
sandyoap

not a bad village, nice location for permanent residents working elsewhere on the island. just so sad that there's so much property standing empty and up for sale for peanuts by disillusioned owners who thought they were buying into and investing in golf tourism but now can't find anyone interested in renting. let alone buying.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:00 am Reply with quote
bill

im not saying its a bad village although personally i wouldnt live there .

i liked the village until the concrete started being delivered after that the village lost its charm i have friends living in both the village as it was and the concrete jungle .
i watched the transformation and was saddened --
i was offered a few good deals on property there just as doubts were expressed about the golf course but to be honest i would never buy on a promise and that doesnt exist

but there u are -- those that are happy there -- fine -- just doesnt suit me -- the old village yes but the new stuff a resounding no
the golf course would have been a asset to this end of the island -- such a pitty that it never happened

Bill

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:29 am Reply with quote
the man

The OP was asking for concrete news about the golf course, not concrete in general

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:01 pm Reply with quote
bill

the news is -- there is no news
so now the op has his answer

Bill

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:30 pm Reply with quote
the man

Happy Bunny

I wouldn't class this as concrete news but you may want to follow up this link and click on "Future Projects" ........
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:36 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I note the link provided by the man has a 2014 copyright notice.

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:24 am Reply with quote
Saint George

Yet property agents continue to promote the sale of properties in Tersefanou under the banner of "located by the upcoming Tersefanou Golf Course". Unbelievable. Rolling Eyes

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:59 am Reply with quote
jez

I have heard that a Chinese investor is building the golf course and will take 2 years to build . I have an apartment in golden hills development which at the moment is like a ghost town .
I was there last week .

I know that they are putting a lot of money in Larnaca and are upgrading the airport . So I think that it is turning around and looks good for the future .
Tersefanou Golf Course 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments