Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Titles Deeds Ready (Giovani Developers)
Titles Deeds Ready (Giovani Developers) 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:21 am Reply with quote
pantheman
Pictures: 0

Giovani Developers are ready to transfer the title deeds of the following projects.
If you own properties on these projects, please contact Giovani Developers.

EYA
NEFELI
ASTRA
PRIME HOME 1
PRIME HOME 2
THEKLA 1
THEKLA 2a
THEKLA 2b
OCEANIA
ELEONAS COURT
SOTERA GARDENS
ATLANTIS
LIOTHEA
ARION
MELINA
PENELOPE
GALINI
ELENA 1
ELENA 2
VICTORIA LOFTS
MELISSA 1
MELISSA 2
AYGERINOS
DANAE
SIRINA
JASON 1
FALCON
ATLANTIS

[Edit: Added Developer name to title]
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:06 pm Reply with quote
Beacon

A huge congratulations to Giovani Developers, Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:43 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Thanks for the posting Pan - very helpful!

Cheers

Steve

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:04 pm Reply with quote
Campbell Findlay

Be aware ---- we are on one of these complexes and paid our transfer fees on 13th.November 2015.I expected our Deeds in return BUT NOOoooooo.
We paid the fees at Paralimni Land Registry Office and were told that the documents we both signed on that date would have to be sent to Larnaca Land registry for the Deeds in our names to be prepared.I asked how long that would take and was told two to three months.Been to Larnaca today - still not ready but will be in two weeks! (end of January)
We are not complaining too much as we have waited nearly ten years but do not expect Deeds in exchange for cash immediately.

Cheers,
Campbell.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:01 pm Reply with quote
pantheman

Campbell Findlay wrote:
Be aware ---- we are on one of these complexes and paid our transfer fees on 13th.November 2015.I expected our Deeds in return BUT NOOoooooo.
We paid the fees at Paralimni Land Registry Office and were told that the documents we both signed on that date would have to be sent to Larnaca Land registry for the Deeds in our names to be prepared.I asked how long that would take and was told two to three months.Been to Larnaca today - still not ready but will be in two weeks! (end of January)
We are not complaining too much as we have waited nearly ten years but do not expect Deeds in exchange for cash immediately.

Cheers,
Campbell.

Campbell, you are fretting over nothing. The moment you paid you TFs, the property is in your name, the paper copy you get is only what is held in thr Land Registry database. The title deeds in Cyprus are not like the ones in the UK where you have a bundle of docs, considering you paid cash no mortgage. I never ever saw my uk titles as the bank always had them
Very Happy
Hope that helps

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:09 pm Reply with quote
bubblechris

Excellent news. I would like to think a certain tool will be impressed.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Campbell Findlay

Sorry Pan,
Everyone here (except you) tells porkies or tells stories to "put off".
I can handle the truth!! bad as it might be.

Campbell.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Campbell,

What you experienced is standard practice at the LR and it does take
varying times after payment for the paper copy to come to you.

Cheers

Steve

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:45 am Reply with quote
Tangutica
Pictures: 26

pantheman wrote:
Campbell Findlay wrote:

Cheers,
Campbell.

Campbell, you are fretting over nothing. The moment you paid you TFs, the property is in your name, the paper copy you get is only what is held in thr Land Registry database. The title deeds in Cyprus are not like the ones in the UK where you have a bundle of docs, considering you paid cash no mortgage. I never ever saw my uk titles as the bank always had them
Very Happy
Hope that helps

My experience was that you only got the original physical deeds if you were registering the property for first time (and had paid in full, otherwise they were held by lender or bank and you could request a copy) of all the houses I have bought, I have only had the original paper title deeds for one of them. UK Title Deeds are now all held digitally AFAIK. UK Land registry does not store title deeds.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:10 am Reply with quote
Dave B

LR will print you one set of deeds on the transfer - usually able to be collected within 30 days. Sometimes they lose them. One property of ours a lawyer walked in and signed for our deeds. Would have been OK except he was not our lawyer, and he would bring them back Sad LR were sorry but said we had to pay 10 for a new set.

I did get the original back by arriving at the lawyers office just before lunch and refusing to leave without my deeds. As I guessed lunch and a sleep was more important than being awkward. Very Happy

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments