[b]FOR THE URGENT ATTENTION OF ALL APARTMENT
OWNERS AND TENANTS AT ARTEMIS PANORAMA[/b]
• AS YOU KNOW, THERE HAVE BEEN A NUMBER OF PROBLEMS AT ARTEMIS PANORAMA. THE COMMUNAL AREAS ARE NOT BEING CLEANED, THERE IS NO PROPER MAINTENANCE, NO SWIMMING POOL AND IN SOME BLOCKS NO WATER OR POWER. THE PLACE IS A MESS AND NO ONE IS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY TO SORT IT OUT
• THESE PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR A LONG TIME NOW. IF THINGS CONTINUE THIS WAY, THE APARTMENTS WILL BECOME WORTHLESS AND ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO LIVE IN
• ITS TIME TO STOP WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO SORT OUT THESE PROBLEMS. THE OWNERS AND TENANTS NEED TO JOIN TOGETHER AND ORGANISE SOME PROPER CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
• WE ARE A SMALL GROUP OF OWNERS WHO WANT TO SET UP A COMMITTEE AND ARRANGE A MAINTENANCE CONTRACT, BUT WE NEED YOU TO GET BEHIND US AND SUPPORT WHAT WE ARE DOING
• PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TO TELL US WHICH APARTMENT YOU LIVE IN AND THAT YOU WILL JOIN AND SUPPORT OUR GROUP.
• TELEPHONE +44 (0) 7794 754947 OR EMAIL
Links only visible to Registered Members Register for Free or Login to the forum.
There is a forum section designated for 'you developments' (for contacting other owners) and another for'property action/support groups' ... you might get better response if you posted in those rather than in general?
Have to say I am puzzled why you think this is a matter for tenants? Unless it is so they can contact the owners of their rental. Arrangements and payment for supply of communal utilities, common area cleaning, pool and lift maintenance etc is the responsibility of the owners or whoever they employ to manage for them, not the tenants.
Ref. the reply from Tang-
I find this negativity re TENANTS unbelievable. The TENANTS are no doubt fed up with living in c**p conditions.
Further, in our complex in Paralimni, now reputed to one of the best kept complexes, it was 2 TENANTS in particular who took the bull by the horns and made radical changes , with full consent of owners.
10 0f the 16 owners were from UK and most had never been to Cyprus in the 9 years since construction. They bought "off plan" as an investment? and assumed everything was fantastic and there property was being looked after, by some very sh..e management companies.
So getting TENANTS involved and getting owners informed etc is a GOOD MOVE.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum