Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Meeting-Up » winter scubadiving
winter scubadiving 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:18 am Reply with quote
DAVID PEEL
Pictures: 0

Is their any scuba divers out there want a buddy for some diving, around the Protaras area and places nearby?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:35 am Reply with quote
Kmas100

Hi David, I am sure there are plenty of divers around the Paralimni area. There is a BSAC group in Larnaca that dive normally every Sunday, usually around the Cape Greko area so not far from you, we were there last Sunday what a beautiful day for diving! This weekend we are diving the Zenobia (Saturday morning). If you are interested, just email me and I'll put you in touch with the organiser
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: winter scubadiving 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:44 am Reply with quote
oldsten
Pictures: 4

DAVID PEEL wrote:
Is their any scuba divers out there want a buddy for some diving, around the Protaras area and places nearby?

Last edited by oldsten on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

winter scubadiving 
Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:52 am Reply with quote
DAVID PEEL

Thanks for your reply, could be a good option.
New diver in town 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:55 pm Reply with quote
Harvey17

I realise this is an old post but I am a newbie to the forum and keen to meet up with scuba divers when I move to Larnaca later next year. I will be in town from the end of next week for a couple of weeks and hope to meet up with Cyprus Sub-Aqua Club members at their meetings on 7th and/or 14th December in the Seagull pub.
I consider myself an experienced diver having logged well over 1000 dives since first learning with Dive-In in Larnaca 14 years ago and these days dive a closed circuit rebreather.
Still think Dive-In are a great outfit and I will be keeping in touch with Chris Sheri and the others but I really need to find a more affordable way to indulge my passion on a regular basis.
Get in touch if you share my passion and would be interested in sharing resources, or already have resources I could share. Our group in Scotland has access to Ribs, Compressors, Booster Pumps and Gas Blending facilities as well as a charter boat in the Forth. I hope somehow to emulate this group in Cyprus and will be happy to contribute my share.

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:01 pm Reply with quote
PPT

As a member of the Cyprus Sub Aqua Club I can say that I am sure you will be warmly welcomed and look forward to a dive in the near future.

Russell

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:56 pm Reply with quote
Harvey17

Thanks Russell,

Hope to see you a week on Monday.

Steve

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Campbell Findlay

You should know that Alistair from Triton Dive passed away very suddenly this year - don't want you to feel bad if and when you ring them.

Cheers,
Campbell.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

winter scubadiving 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Meeting-Up