Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Introduce Yourself » Newbie hoping to make friends....
Newbie hoping to make friends.... 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:05 pm Reply with quote
SaniaUK
Pictures: 0

Hello

I love Cyprus... don't we all??? That's why we're on this site! I visit twice a year to see my Cypriot friends. I would prefer to be on the island much longer, even forever, and as I have nothing keeping me in the UK, the thought has taken over to become serious consideration...

In the meantime, I'll be searching for possible work opportunities in Cyprus, and offering my services as housekeeper and pet sitter should anyone wish to travel away from the island and need someone reliable and honest to care for their fur-babies!!

Friends welcome, so feel free to write to me. I have written for magazines in the past, and have been told many times over the years, that I should write a book... but Fifty Shades of Grey has already been written !! hahaha

Looking forward to hearing from members online, with perhaps some suggestions for job opportunities, and the possibility of moving permanently someday. Maybe also, with the opportunity to meet up next year when I visit Cyprus again.

S
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: Newbie hoping to make friends.... 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:11 pm Reply with quote
Stabilo
Membership Closed
Pictures: 1

SaniaUK wrote:
Hello

I love Cyprus... don't we all??? That's why we're on this site! I visit twice a year to see my Cypriot friends. I would prefer to be on the island much longer, even forever, and as I have nothing keeping me in the UK, the thought has taken over to become serious consideration...

In the meantime, I'll be searching for possible work opportunities in Cyprus, and offering my services as housekeeper and pet sitter should anyone wish to travel away from the island and need someone reliable and honest to care for their fur-babies!!

Friends welcome, so feel free to write to me. I have written for magazines in the past, and have been told many times over the years, that I should write a book... but Fifty Shades of Grey has already been written !! hahaha

Looking forward to hearing from members online, with perhaps some suggestions for job opportunities, and the possibility of moving permanently someday. Maybe also, with the opportunity to meet up next year when I visit Cyprus again.

S

Which part of the UK are you in?

Might be worth adding email to your profile so members can contact you.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:18 pm Reply with quote
SaniaUK
Pictures: 0

Hello

I'm just getting used to navigating this site, and will attempt to add my email for replies. Thanks for letting me know about this.

I'm living on the Norfolk coast. But have lived and worked in and around the UK over the years.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Hi,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining up!

Hope that you find the forum helpful and good luck with your plans.

Cheers

Steve
Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:15 pm Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

Stabilo wrote:
SaniaUK wrote:
Hello

S

You can contact the OP by using the Email button at the bottom of their posts.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Stabilo
Membership Closed
Pictures: 1

Bobbeer wrote:
Stabilo wrote:

You can contact the OP by using the Email button at the bottom of their posts.

Yes we can now that the OP has added their email to the profile. It wasn't set up when the initial posts were made.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Newbie hoping to make friends.... 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Introduce Yourself