Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » In Our Thoughts » My Aunt Violet 102!!!
My Aunt Violet 102!!! 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:07 pm Reply with quote
beersmaggie
Pictures: 0

My dear Aunt Vi sadly passed away today. She celebrated her 102nd birthday 2 months ago. She suffered with alzheimers but she lived in a perfect world not having any worries or knowledge of the world she lived in.
God Bless you darling we will all miss you so much.....xxx
Maggie Larnaca
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:49 pm Reply with quote
baileyboy

My condolences.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Tangutica
Pictures: 26

Amazing old age to reach. RIP Auntie Vi. Can't get my head round the fact that I might have to spend another 40 yrs approx on this planet if I lived to be as old as Vi. Not likely as we don't 'make old bones' in my family.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:31 pm Reply with quote
May Wallace
Pictures: 9

What a fantastic lady to reach that age I bet she could tell some stories which you probably enjoyed over the years,

Happy memories Maggie

May xx.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:02 pm Reply with quote
Jan
Pictures: 5

So sorry to hear that sad news Maggie.

A wonderful age to reach though and something to be proud of in the family.
She will be remembered and so will live on in your memories.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:56 pm Reply with quote
beersmaggie

Thank you all and yes she had many a tale to tell. Although even with the dementia she still had us in stitches.
When she was introduced to her latest great grandaughter, named after her, she said in a very firm voice, "oh no we cant have 2 Violets in the family, you can call me Fifi"!!!! We are still laughing about that and wondering where the dickens she got that from.......Maggie Larnaca

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:45 am Reply with quote
Tangutica
Pictures: 26

beersmaggie wrote:
Thank you all and yes she had many a tale to tell. Although even with the dementia she still had us in stitches.
When she was introduced to her latest great grandaughter, named after her, she said in a very firm voice, "oh no we cant have 2 Violets in the family, you can call me Fifi"!!!! We are still laughing about that and wondering where the dickens she got that from.......Maggie Larnaca

Very Happy

Oh that's a wonderful memory of her! Fifi! (Perhaps she didn't tell you ALL her tales?) Wink
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:27 pm Reply with quote
sunnysuzie
Pictures: 6

Bless her, thinking of you and sending a hug

Sue
x

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

My Aunt Violet 102!!! 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » In Our Thoughts