Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Tersephanou - TV2 = Quality Developers
Tersephanou - TV2 = Quality Developers 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:42 am Reply with quote
donaldsons63
Pictures: 0

Anyone on here have a villa or flat at the above? We have a villa nad are having a nightmare all round! As well as no golf course, had the water tank stolen, new tenants just moved in and water leaking from roof space. Seems the drainpipe is set into the wall with no outlet!! Are Quality Developers any good?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:33 am Reply with quote
lcalady

Ooh that doesn't sound good, I have had many dealings with Quality and they are usually very helpful, although I do believe that a number of staff were made redundant recently. If your house is on a development I assume you have a company looking after it? Surely they have greek speaking staff that would be able to assist you with quality if they are half decent? Does your management company not know anything about your tank being stolen? They must have noticed it 'gone'?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:31 pm Reply with quote
middles

I also have a villa in TV2, number 14, overlooking the fields. I had some problems with mine that QD left behind - but nothing major. Generally they are one of the better developers but if you didn't have the villa properly "snagged" before taking it over then it might have some residual problems. After this time you will have difficulty in getting QD to fix anything.

KSL are the management agent for this complex and usualy do a reasonable job, I'm surpised that your water tank has been stolen, hopefully mine will still be there next time I visit.

My proprty is managed by Andy and Jo Simms at Cyprus Home and Living, you can find their contact details on their web site. They do an excellent job and will sort out any problems you have.

Best regards Steve

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:13 am Reply with quote
donaldsons63

Thanks gents, I snagged this myself 2 and 1/2 yrs ago but obviously finding hidden pipes behind walls was a bit too much even for me!!
KSL are my acting agaent and are ok tbh, not really there fault. I have heard there have been a few thefts on this site and obviously with next to no-one living there, the thieves can come and go as they please!
Tried to get in toch with George and Andreas at QD but no answer from either.
Tersephanou - TV2 = Quality Developers 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments