Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Pets & Animal Welfare In Cyprus » Babes in the wood
Babes in the wood 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quote
yappster
Pictures: 0

These two adorable little puppies were found yesterday (tues 13/2) at paralimni hills. My sister and her partner just happened to be taking a short cut and came upon these little brothers huddled together in the middle of nowhere! They were so frightened and have obviously been taken up there and left. They appear to be healthy and are both quite chubby, so we assume they have only just been dumped. We have 3 dogs each and have had to find a very temporary foster home. Unfortunately they will soon be taken to Nicosia dog shelter, which again will be very traumatic for them. We would love to find them a happy, secure future. We desperately need a new mum and dad for them. Can you give them a safe, warm, loving home? They are about 9-12 weeks old and are full of character. If you have an empty space in your heart, these 'boys' will fit it to overflowing.

Please contact Kim or Celia on 99194992 or 23744208

Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Rehomed 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quote
yappster

These puppies have now been rehomed together.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Babes in the Wood 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quote
Jan
Pictures: 5

Hi,

Oh thank goodness that the dear little things have found a home together. They broke my heart when I read about them and I was so hoping that someone could find it in their heart to give them a home. Good news for today.

Jan

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quote
yappster

yes we are very pleased about it, the woman who had them, had the two puppies and another rescue dog yesterday so we are really glad about that.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quote
Ristac
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 13

Nice to hear that they were able to remain buddies together.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quote
Geri

What a lovely story with a happy ending! I am so glad there are kind people like you in the world to help compensate for all the rotten ones! If I lived in Cyprus I would probably be running a dog shelter.
Babes in the wood 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Pets & Animal Welfare In Cyprus