Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Property Action / Support Groups » outdone by landlords
outdone by landlords 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quote
helsnpet
Pictures: 0

ive been renting of quality groups for 2 months now , ive had 2 toilet leaks and 2 major burst water tanks and ruined all my personal belonging, ive complained and texd and put it in writing and been up to see the so called DIRECTOR ,they dont no the meaning of the title ,was foged of and the most resent event was waking up on a sat morning wen all offices are shut ,to no water as there was an outstanding bill before i moved in which the previouse tenant dindt pay, and i wonder why, any way anyone having problems like mine pls chat to me as i would like to take this further as i have a very seriose health problem also ,which they where fully aware of, thank you.,
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quote
sarah67
Pictures: 0

Sweetheart. Contact CREA in Cyprus. They investigate letting agents and estate agents. I don't have time right now but tomorrow I will to speak of my issues with my landlord and property agent too.

CREA will investigate them. Not many people seem to know them I didn't until I was given their name and details. Google CREA and contact them.

To rent or let the agents has to be CREA registered and there are a lot of agents that are registered but not CREA registered. Anyone can register a company but to rent out property and advertise property they have to be CREA registered. Don't have their details on me right now but tomorrow I will list their details up for everyone to know about them.

Were are Tenants rights ? We don't seem to have any but about time we did!

Anyone with issues regarding agents or landlords, contact CREA they're in nicosia and will investigate for you, FREE!

Good Luck

Sarah
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
outdone by landlords 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Property Action / Support Groups