Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Advocates » Tasos Coucounis - Larnaca
Tasos Coucounis - Larnaca 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 am Reply with quote
chris
Pictures: 1

As featured in the Cyprus Property magazine, April 12th, 2009.

Tasos is a partner in the Law Firm of Andreas Coucounis & Co, and we were more than satisfied with the service provided to both us, and our extended (greek cypriot) family.

The added advantage is that Tasos was educated in the UK.

Chris & Chrysi

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Sparky Pal
Pictures: 0

I have been dealing with this Law firm for quite a while now, and I have nothing but praise for them, I deal with Dimitria.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:06 am Reply with quote
Da Funk

Hello,

I know this is an older post but I was wondering if you had some more details regarding Dimitria and how you were treated, costs and what she did for you? I'm looking for a good reputable lawyer in Larnaca.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quote
Sparky Pal

Hi,

I found Dimitria and her firm to be very good, they gave me a good service, for what I wanted them to do,and I cant recommend them highly enough.

sparky pal.
Tasos Coucounis - Larnaca 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Advocates