Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Pets & Animal Welfare In Cyprus » Starving on Troodos-puppies all homed!!!
Starving on Troodos-puppies all homed!!! 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quote
pauline
Pictures: 0

All 3 puppies plus the Springer I found with them, now have lovely new homes.

[b]The mum still needs help...Can ANYONE foster her for about 8-10 weeks til she has regained her weight and can be flown out to me? ALL vets bills and food costs will be paid. PLEASE call 99939454 if you can help.

Please read my posting on general and if you can help to give one of these dogs a good home please contact me.
Thanks
Pauline

Last edited by pauline on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:42 am Reply with quote
pauline

The dogs I brought down from Troodos are doing OK.
They really need good homes so please ask yourslef (and anyone you know ) if a home can be offered to:
1 of 3 puppies (all male) 1 is light toffeee coloured, very jolly little chap! 2 are black, with poiner/spaniel type markings on legs 1 is quiet and shy, the other more outgoing. I don't think they are going to be large dogs from the size of them now. They are all in good health.

Another pup about 3 months old--looks like a Springer but gold and white rather than liver/white--VERY pretty bitch, playful and affectionate. Also in good health.

Mum of the 3 pups. She is in very poor condition at the moment. I'm feeding her 6 meals a day. She has the gentlest nature I've ever come across, and she is always so pleased to see me (with ot without food bowl in hand!) She will need a very special home to nurse her up to her full strength again. Just needs good food and TLC I think.
I would also consider a person who could foster her (I'll pay all vets bills) and she can be "airlifted" to me when she's well enough to travel. At the moment, even if I had time for the chip, vacs etc.. I don't think a vet would certify her as "fit to travel".

Please think about these animals--they've had an awful time and deserve a chance in life!

If anyone can suggest where I could take the other dogs living rough in Troodos I'd be glad to hear from you. I can be contacted on 99939454.
Thanks.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Puppies need homes URGENTLY 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quote
pauline

b]I'm getting a bit deperate as I leave Cyprus for good 2 weeks today!
The 3 pups I brought from Troodos with the starving mum are doing really well--weaned, wormed and eating for Cyprus. They really need good homes. Please ask around and I can be contacted on 999 39 454.

MANY THANKS to Pat and Greg from Vrysoulles who contacted me via here and have given a wonderful home to the Spaniel puppy. I'm sure she'll have a really happy life with them.

Please see phptos of pups and help if you can.

Pauline

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quote
sunnysuzie
Pictures: 6

Fantastic Pauline, well done, hope you find a foster carer for the mum real soon as well.

Sue
Starving on Troodos-puppies all homed!!! 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Pets & Animal Welfare In Cyprus