Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Weddings In Cyprus » Weddings
Weddings 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quote
bate139
Pictures: 0

Where is the best hotel to be married in Protaras
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:00 pm Reply with quote
Vikkicyprus

I got married in the Vrissiana last September and couldnt fault the wedding planner or staff there on the day, they took care of everything and the venue was perfect for us.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:02 pm Reply with quote
steph

Grecian Park is beautiful and over looks Konnos bay

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:46 pm Reply with quote
cyprus2sum

Golden Coast Pernera Lovely!
Wedding Venues 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 am Reply with quote
TITCH

Which ever venue you choose, make sure that you have exclusivity on your wedding day, because I saw 3 weddings at the Golden Coast, Pernera on the same day last year, and also that day there was a Greek wedding in the little church next to the harbour/Golden Coast, and then they had their reception at the Golden Coast. So basically 4 wedding parties on the same day!! I don't know about you, but if it were me I would prefer not to have to share the venue on my very special day. Our daughter is getting married next year and is paying a little extra so that they do not have to share. They are going with Aphrodite Wedding Services and have provisionally booked their new venue near to the harbour in Ayia Napa. It is in the process of being built as we speak.
Karrie
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quote
Halfcrown1

Sunrise Beach Hotel, absolutely beautiful location, excellent food and accommodation. Staff are all friendly. The wedding planner there is really great. It's right in the centre of Protaras and on the beach. They also have apartments close by where family can stay if they don't want to stay at Sunrise. The suites have amazing views overlooking the sea. The staff are just wonderful, nothing is too much trouble for them. Definitely worth a look.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 pm Reply with quote
Lyndi

Steph - I agree with you, before we moved over here to live "The Grecian Park Hotel" was where we stayed 3 or 4 times a year and as you said, a beautiful setting for weddings - however I do also agree with "TITCH" in that, I have seen numerous weddings at this venue, with wedding parties passing each other over the little bridge over the swimming pool that takes you to where the wedding ceremonies are held - so not very personalised on what is a very special day for a couple getting married. However having said that, I have been to several weddings there and they were fabulous - try giving them a ring to see if exclusivity can be arranged etc - google "Grecian Park Hotel" to visit their website which has a specific section re "Weddings" - this may give you some help, advise, idea's etc.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Lyndi.

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Weddings In Cyprus