Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Blue Serenity apartments pyla Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post: #21   PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 am Reply with quote
andreavick
Pictures: 0

There are forum sponsors who clean villas for 45, 50 is steep for an apartment.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quote
souldancer

hi bren and dan, Just reading the blog regarding the blue serenity apartments and see that you are over in Cyprus at the moment. We are coming over on Sun 16th May for 2 weeks and would love to meet up we are in Block A which block are you in? Can you tell me if the road is now fully finished and if we have loungers around the pool finally! and also if we have the jacuzzi yet. Look forward to hearing from you Best Wishes Maureen and Dave
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #23   PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quote
les1234

Hi we own 107 B block, and have just come home . No sight of anyJacuzzi.
Road not finshed so unable to use car parking spaces.
Jill Les and Malk
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
blue serenity, pyla 
Post: #24   PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:30 am Reply with quote
souldancer

Hi Jill Les and Malk,
sorry we missed you while we were at our apartment, have several contacts of owners in the complex Please e-mail us ([Edit: Click Email Icon]) and we can keep you informed. thanks.

Post: #25   PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quote
the cockers

[i]Hi All

We have emailed the developers regarding several other things and been advised that the jacuzzi and electric gates are on order and have yet to arrive due to the road being unfinsihed. My parents have gone out there from 19th June to 3rd July and will probably be lounging round the pool we also hope to get out later in the year due to work commitments. If anyone has anymore info regards the jacuzzi situation it would be gratefully received.

Kind regards
Laura & Dave

[Edit: Click Email Icon]
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Road complete 
Post: #26   PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quote
Sunseekerbloke08
Pictures: 8

Hi all owners

At development on Friday evening dropping off guests and road now complete. Fairly busy at present with other guests arriving.
Just booked another three weeks for a client here.

Good to see the development in use and close to full completion.

Andy

Post: #27   PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quote
bren&dan

Hi all just to say we are going out on 30th sept for about 6 wks any 1 else going to be there if so let us know dan & bren
Blue Serenity 
Post: #28   PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quote
panda

I am an owner.
Is anyone able to tell me if the Jacuzzi is in and working?
Do we think that Lavadiotis have completed the complex yet?

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: Blue Serenity 
Post: #29   PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quote
bren&dan

panda wrote:
I am an owner.
Is anyone able to tell me if the Jacuzzi is in and working?
Do we think that Lavadiotis have completed the complex yet?

do not think so going over sept 30 will let you know

Post: #30   PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:54 am Reply with quote
tallulah

hi

I own a apartment on complex and will be over for 2 weeks on the 26th September.
It would be good to meet up with any other owners if out there at the same time.

Amy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #31   PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:39 am Reply with quote
bren&dan

tallulah wrote:
hi

I own a apartment on complex and will be over for 2 weeks on the 26th September.
It would be good to meet up with any other owners if out there at the same time.

Amy
Quote:
will be arriving late on 30th sept see you there
blue serenity, pyla 
Post: #32   PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:48 am Reply with quote
souldancer

hi bren & dan
just got back 19 th sept, jacuzzi still not in steve & carol have been told it will be installed fri 24th sept. hope you have a great holiday cheers dave and maureen
Re: blue serenity, pyla 
Post: #33   PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:29 am Reply with quote
bren&dan

souldancer wrote:
hi bren & dan
just got back 19 th sept, jacuzzi still not in steve & carol have been told it will be installed fri 24th sept. hope you have a great holiday cheers dave and maureen
we wont hold our breath Laughing

Post: #34   PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:47 pm Reply with quote
helsnpet

hi all can anyone tell me if there are any 2 bed for rent on the blue serenity s i live in oroklini and i love that complex,thanx ,x
Blue Serenity apartments pyla 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments