Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Meeting-Up » Singles Meeting Up Group
Singles Meeting Up Group 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quote
jb1
Pictures: 0

Very enjoyable lunch yesterday with a group of 14 others at Lambros at Dekhelia. Milschoice has worked hard to get a meeting up group for singles up and running, I understand the Christmas night out was a success too.

She is going to post details of future events here, I believe she has something up her sleeve for Valentines Day but it is primarily a meeting group for singles and not a dating site so there is no pressure, just a good night out for all singles.

Joyce
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quote
Milschoice04

Yes, thank you Joyce.... I agree, lunch went very well on Wednesday.

I have posted a response in our Singles Section of the Forum, and will try and stick to that area in future (in case I get my wrists slapped by nice Daddy Steve Wink ) but I am beginning to wonder if our single forum members needs to be reminded again that we have our own special Singles Section on the forum kindly allocated by Steve.... maybe one of our Moderators would kindly post a "How to" refresher for access to the singles section....

In the meantime, here is a summary of events taken from our recent Singles Meet Up Group Newsletter....

Singles Meet Up Group met for the first time on 7th December.
Ten of us met in the relaxed atmosphere of the Pig & Whistle in Kapparis, and had a very enjoyable lunch and general chit chat. It was rather pleasing and encouraging to note that positive feedback was received from all who attended.

Due to short notice, some people had already made plans to return to the UK for Christmas. In spite of this, 7 of us met 21st December for Christmas Dinner and Dance at Blueberries Restaurant in Ayia Napa, and in a very relaxed atmosphere we enjoyed an excellent meal and danced the night away.... a fun night was had by all!

To start the New Year off, on Wednesday 4th January, 14 of us meet up for lunch and a natter at Lambros Fish and Chips in Dhekelia..... yay! It was pleasing to see the that numbers have doubled in the short space of time since our first meeting.

It is our intention to organise events that will include elements of interest for as many members of the group as possible. However, in order to achieve this, it is important that we receive suggestions and feedback.....
Plans are already in the pipeline for future events, including a Valentine’s event..... so watch this space......

As the name implies, this is a social friendship group, not a dating site/group, So if you are single and would like to meet up with other single people for social events, why not come and join our Singles Meet Up Group? There are no membership or subscription fees to pay. What have you got to lose?

Please send me an email if you would like more information about Singles Meet Up Group

Mils
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Thank you....Valentine's at The Green Gardens 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:06 pm Reply with quote
Milschoice04

We would like to say a very big thank you to Linda, Vic, Flora and staff for a really enjoyable evening at the Green Garden's Valentine's Dinner and Dance last Saturday night.

14 of us single guys and gals went along and had a really fabulous time...
We were given a warm welcome and overall it was good company, good food, good music .... all that for just Euros 11 per person.

Oh, and to top it all, 3 members of our group won cash raffle prizes of Euros 32 each..... Laughing

Kind regards,
Mils
Singles Meeting Up Group 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Meeting-Up