Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Advocates » Tsitsios & Synergates Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post: #21   PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quote
Balconia
Pictures: 0

Ruth ??? Who is Sue ?? Wink

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #22   PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quote
Tina Torment

We used Tommy twice. What an absolute nightmare.

Please e-mail me if you want more information.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #23   PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quote
kipper889
Pictures: 5

Sorry Carol, rubbish with remembering names, I get them wrong all the time. Embarassed even when it's staring me in the face. I have this bad habit of not reading signatures.

Ruth Wink

Post: #24   PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quote
Balconia

Bless you Ruth.

I didn't take offence - it just made me smile Wink Laughing

Post: #25   PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quote
kipper889
Pictures: 5

Thanks Mum!!

Ruth Wink

Post: #26   PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quote
Huslerville

Cost of the property is 255K euros.

My advice to anyone purchasing a property in Cyprus,is irrespective of what the agent, advisor or developer tells you, you MUST personally keep in contact with your lawyer & NOT leave it to others.

We have now been assigned to Maria Yiasoumi Very Happy & she is working hard to help sort out the problems. She's listening to us, meeting with the developer & we are confident she will be chasing their tails until the issue is resolved.

I guess, therefore,our advice would be, it's not a law firm that buyers should be interested in but finding a good lawyer-irrespective of what firm thay work for.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #27   PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quote
jared1588

My wife and I used Tommy back in 2005.

Everything was fine at first and he seemed like a nice chap and efficient too.

Then we had a problem with the developers, which meant we ended up losing a lot of money.

It was impossible to contact Tommy (or our agents) at the time and later found out they were good friends.

Read into that what you will!

If you require further details please email me privately.

Hope everything goes smoothly with the purchase.

Post: #28   PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Balconia

I feel I have to now add a post to this thread as I had previously, in good faith recommended this solicitor.

When I purchased my property in Cyprus I used Tommy and I was happy with the service I received.

However I have recently used the same company to deal with the sale of my property and to say they were inefficient would be an understatement.

Several weeks into the sale before I even received any contact or acknowledgement from them and their total disregard for the need of effective communication led to unnecessary stress.

There were other issues that I was most unhappy about but which I do not wish to discuss on an open forum.

If any member is considering using this company then please feel free to contact me by email

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Tsitsios & Synergates 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Advocates