Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » DENTIST required? Oroklini? Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post: #21   PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quote
George_in_UK
Pictures: 0

Hi Shrek and Andrew

Thanks for the advice and support.

About 3 weeks to go before we're out there now. Really manic.

I may take you up on the details of that English teacher once we get out there. May be a bit too far for Pervolia where we'll be living, but if we can't get anyone good closer we'll just have to go there once a week at least.

Kind regards

George
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quote
GML

Hi George, we moved to Oroklini 18 months ago and it's a lovely village (although we have since moved to Leivadia next door). I know the pink house you are talking about...I think it's a great location for your practice. I'm petrified of dentists so if you are good, I'll come along!

Our middle daughter, aged 10, goes to the local school in Oroklini and she loves it. She knew a little Greek before we moved here but never spoke it. She was given extra Greek lessons in school and soon picked it up. She's fluent now and very confident. But it's not just the language, the level of education is very good...her maths has improved so much here. I'm sure you are doing the right thing putting your kids in a local school. If you want extra lessons, I'm sure there is a language school in Meneou...you can find them on the internet.

Good Luck with the practice and let us know when you open.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Hi 
Post: #23   PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:45 am Reply with quote
whitehurst

Hi George
Really pleased to think we will have an English dentist. I have lived here for 5 months and loving it. If you need any help setting up i have worked as a dental nurse/ receptionist for many years. Only too willing to help. Hope you and your family settle quickly and enjoy the Cyprus lifestyle.

Regards

Julia

Tel: 23962062
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
DENTIST required? Oroklini? 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines