Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » Dentist
Dentist 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quote
Elenacourt
Pictures: 0

I am currently having root canal treatment in England but still having problems at times. I am in Cyprus throughout August and wonder if anyone knows or can recommend a good dentist in the Kapparis area. Just trying to be prepared in case! I do have a car so happy to go further a field if need be. Thanks in advance.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quote
bored17

There is a lovely lady in Dheynia (right at traffic lights, on 'Plus' road). Very good. Heres the number 23826400
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quote
bromerzz

On the downside, the popular dentists over here, for example Dr Stalo the one mentioned above, tend to have a 2 week wait for appointments and many will close for the August shut down, so don't bank on just coming over and getting work done at peak periods.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quote
dustybin

went to Dr Stalio yesterday and did notice a sign closing for hols until 30th Aug. Would highly recommend her though.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quote
mortzicia

I'm nervously looking for a new dentist! Does Dr Stalio speak good English? (sorry, but I cant speak any Greek at all). Is it a modern and hi-tech surgery?

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quote
bored17

Yes her English is great and her and her assistant are very friendly and put you at ease. They have just moved premises and the new one is all very clean and state of the art.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quote
bromerzz

Arrrrrrr... is the same in Greek as it is in English. She is top notch I am seeing her for a checkup this week.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quote
mortzicia

cheers, lads - I mite give it a go Smile

hx

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Dentist 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines