Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Armonia Apartments - Kapparis Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next
Furniture from MRI 
Post: #741   PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quote
witty
Pictures: 0

Hi Guys,
A quick update on the furniture problems at Armonia......
I was told that furniture would be installed 6-8 weeks after completion and that MRI would contact me with a installation date closer to the time as they were requiring access to the properties.

We completed on 1st May and MRI contacted me last monday (june22nd) to get access as furniture and airconditioning are being installed in both our properties on 1st July (wednesday)

I was also contacted by Athena at Paschalis to give permission for the furniture suppliers to have access thru the Protaras Office.

I have just booked flights out for next wednesday (8th July) to check on the quality of the goods and the installation standard.....

Fingers crossed.

The MRI contact is Greg Obeney.

Hope this helps
Witty and Lisa (Block C)

ps we also complained about the car park( i wont be parking down there) and thankfully the rental apartment has outside parking...

pool looks fab with loungers and tables good news about the bar getting sorted!!! looking fotrward to a cold KEO next week.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #742   PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quote
Planner

. Eh?

Last edited by Planner on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #743   PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quote
Planner

Lorraine & Dave wrote:
Hi Planner Smile
On advice from our friends who already have a mortgage over in Cyprus we will be sending a monthly amount over to our loan account with Alpha via Moneycore which costs 4 per transaction.
Hope this helps!?

Hi Lorraine & Dave,

Thanks for reply.

We contacted Moneycorp and they advised the fees have gone up to 8 per transaction recently and with Alpha Bank charging 5 euros as well each time I was wondering whethere there is another cheaper way to get the mortgage fees transferred into my CHF Alpha bank account. Do you or anyone know a cheaper way?

Regards

Terry

Post: #744   PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quote
driller.drew

Terry

I use HIFX who guarantee no bank charges - Each time I get charged by Alpha Bank, I send HIFX a copy of my statement and they refund the bank charge back to me.

I have been using them now for over 2 years and can't fault them.

Drew

Post: #745   PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quote
Dania
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Hiya, how are you?

Sterling exchange also guarantee no sending or receiving fees. If you need any help with them please send me an email.

Cheers

Sarah
Armonia Address 
Post: #746   PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quote
Planner

Hi

Does anyone have the correct postal address for Armonia?

Thanks

Angela
Armonia Address 
Post: #747   PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quote
Olamush

Hi Angela,

The postal address for the Armonia Apartments is:
Armonia Exclusive Resort Apartments
Christou Tsiarta
5283 Paralimini, Famagusta
Cyprus

The address was provided by Paschaili.

Regards,
Olamush

Post: #748   PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quote
Planner

Thanks for the reply Olamush

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Paschali - Website not found and returned unsent emails 
Post: #749   PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quote
MickDaBrit

Hi all

Have had my email returned stating 'Sorry, I couldn't find any host by that name', so tried connecting to the website and it states that website could not be found - can anyone shed some light on this or have spoken to them recently? Many thanks.

Did ring both offices on saturday but got no reply, just assumed they were not manned on weekends.

Mick
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #750   PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quote
madman

Hello, everyone.

We have arrived at last and hope we can gain work from my fellow owners here at the Armonia Resort Apartments.
I know some owners were interested in using my service's and if you are still interested please contact me.

It's been a very hectic three weeks but have now settled in and living in Pernera, our daughter has started at nursery last week and the dog is a nightmare here, but she will be okay.

Cheers

Gary & Lucy

Post: #751   PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Planner

Hi All

Has anyone put their apartment on the market and if so, have you received much interest?

Regards

Planner

Last edited by Planner on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Who have you advertised with? 
Post: #752   PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quote
m kelly

Planner wrote:
Hi All

As anyone put their apartment on the market and if so, have you received much interest?

Regards

Planner
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #753   PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quote
Planner

Hi M Kelly,

I have not advertised with anyone. I was just wondering whether anyone has gone down this route and what response did they have.

Do you have an apartment on this complex and are you thinking of trying to sell it?

Regards

Planner

Post: #754   PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quote
m kelly

Thanks for your reply. Yes I do have a Studio on this Development and I would sell if anyone was interested, but in the meantime I am going to advertise for holiday rental and would like to know if anyone knows good websites to advertise on?

Post: #755   PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quote
Planner

Please send me a private e-mail so that we can discuss this further.

Regards

Planner

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #756   PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quote
m kelly

Thank you, I will reply when I have 5 posts on this blog.

Post: #757   PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quote
m kelly

Has anyone advertised with solutations overseas?

Post: #758   PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quote
m kelly

Is MRI still in operation?
Mri?? 
Post: #759   PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quote
cansweet
Pictures: 1

m kelly wrote:
Is MRI still in operation?

It's quite possible that they are, but i would imagine they are under a different name. The only advise i can give you on this company, is to keep well clear of them. Have absolutly nothing to do with them, you will lose. Guaranteed!!

Post: #760   PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quote
Richard.G

m kelly wrote:
Thanks for your reply. Yes I do have a Studio on this Development and I would sell if anyone was interested, but in the meantime I am going to advertise for holiday rental and would like to know if anyone knows good websites to advertise on?

Please note that I am not trying to preach here because many people do it, but renting your apartment out in Cyprus for holiday rentals is against the law and you will be liable to prosecution if you are found out.
Armonia Apartments - Kapparis 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments