Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » Blood Tests
Blood Tests 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:43 am Reply with quote
tonyl
Pictures: 0

Hi

Does anyone know how much it costs to have a blood test. Our pink medical card runs out next January until 2 years later when I'm 65. My wife has to have blood tests for her diabeties and I have them for cholesteral.

(Anyone here old enough to remember "The Shadows" Think )
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:28 am Reply with quote
anita

If it is only blood sugar it is 5 but if it is more than that you will have to ask as you may need a doctor to tell her what you need.
Cholesteral is 7.
These prices are from Maria, situated on the bank crossroads. Prices as of this morning. Tel:23821032.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quote
tonyl

Hi Anita

Thanks for the info. Could you tell me where exactly Maria is. I know the clinic opposite the Alpha bank on the Sotira road just before the Lito. Is she anywhere near this one.

(Anyone here old enough to remember "The Shadows" Think )

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quote
Campbell Findlay

I went to the clinic next to the Lito - on the side nearest Bank Corner - and had blood glucose test(HBA 1C ) I am diabetic Type 2.They did that test and a normal blood sugar for 30 euros.He is Dr.Petros Loizou 23829235 or mob.99625082. Got results same day.

Cheers
Campbell.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quote
anita

tonylenton wrote:
Hi Anita

Thanks for the info. Could you tell me where exactly Maria is. I know the clinic opposite the Alpha bank on the Sotira road just before the Lito. Is she anywhere near this one.

Sorrry Tony, only just read your post. Maria's is eerrrr
if your standing outside the BOC facing kokkinos its a few yards further towards kokkinos on the same side as BOC, next door to 24hr video shop
& phone shop. Its opposite cartridge world.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quote
joanne

anita is that lab still there?? i used her once and she seemed cheaper than other places but i drove past the other week and thought the lab had gone, i maybe wrong.....

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quote
anita

joanne wrote:
anita is that lab still there?? i used her once and she seemed cheaper than other places but i drove past the other week and thought the lab had gone, i maybe wrong.....

Hi joanne, good job you said that, I haven't been for a while but called her when i wrote the original post. Just called again to check & THEY HAVE MOVED across the road next to cartridge world. Laughing

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quote
contrarymary

We dont have to pa at all

Blondes are intelligent

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quote
anita

contrarymary wrote:
We dont have to pa at all

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Question

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quote
Campbell Findlay

I wouldn't have had to pay either if they had done the job right in the first place!!

Campbell.

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines