Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Advocates » kouzali larcou and asscociates
kouzali larcou and asscociates 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quote
taffs well
Pictures: 0

we have been using giovanis at paralimni
he came via the developers and we have found not only him but his staff to be very helpful,all calls returned ( not that we have had to make many)and emails answered within hrs.

he did (but only for a few weeks) go over to pittadjis law firm,informed me at the time and then got email after a few weeks saying things had not worked out and was now back at k.l.and assc.
as anyone else used this firm and if so how did you find them. touch wood all is fine and we are hapy but there is some time to go yet.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quote
Tina Torment

I'm sure I've posted on this thread previously but it hasn't registered....or I've hit the wrong key!

Just wanted to say that this law firm, namely Giovannis Kouzalis and later barrister Nicos Damianou, were instrumental in the fight to get our money returned from our cheating developers. Giovannia is an excellent, reliable lawyer, is timely, answers e-mails and always at the end of a phone when needed. He has worked industriously for us and we cannot thank him enough.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:41 am Reply with quote
Scottie4

Just like to add my thoughts on this one.
I have known Giovani for 5 years now and have always had excellent service from him and all his staff. His services are extensive and very professional.
We are all quick to critisize when things go wrong but very slow to congratulate for a good job done.
Pete

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quote
nhowarth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 9

I believe the law firm you are talking about is on the list provided by the British High Commission in Nicosia:

Lawyer: Theophilos Yioypas
Firm: A&G. Kouzali Law Office
Address: Marias Sigklitikis 50, Flat 3, 5280 Paralimni, Famagusta, Cyprus
Tel: 23 811543

Cheers,

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quote
bellyfull

hi my friend works in the resales dept for Kouzalis and has told me that the above post has the wrong address and tel no the correct tel no is 23811788 Fax 23811789

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quote
marion
Pictures: 4

They've changed their website address. It's now
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Marion

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quote
pal
Membership Closed

I have known Giovanni for 5 years and I am also in the Estate agent business, I can honestly say without a doubt he is the best around, his father is a developer and he even sued him for a client who had problems, as he said to his father, "if it is business I am a lawyer". This only goes to show his honor to his clients, I know he is exelent in all areas but as far as developers are concerned, they cringe when they know he is your lawyer, he is like a rabid dog when his clients are wronged.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quote
pantheman

pal wrote:
I have known Giovanni for 5 years and I am also in the Estate agent business, I can honestly say without a doubt he is the best around, his father is a developer and he even sued him for a client who had problems, as he said to his father, "if it is business I am a lawyer". This only goes to show his honor to his clients, I know he is exelent in all areas but as far as developers are concerned, they cringe when they know he is your lawyer, he is like a rabid dog when his clients are wronged.

Hmm, father developer, son lawyer, didn't someone tell this client that there could have been a conflict of interest? Although sounds like he was lucky and got away with it.

Would I be right in assuming he used the son on the recommendation of the father??

Nothing personal just highlighting what could have been a potential problem.

Good for him if he is good, we could do with a few more like that.

IMHO

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quote
bromerzz

Giovani Kouzalis, yes, I agree he is a good man. Part of the Kouzalis Beach Hotel dynasty!!

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quote
Tina Torment

Well, he sued his cousin for me Shocked and even got a barrister on the case for court hearing (b4 he passed his exam allowing practise at court.) Thanx to this man I got my 30,000 CYP back. The fact that it put Giovannis in an invidious position with his family or personal life did not come in to it, thankfully.

There is no conflict of interest where Giovannis' concerned but he is one who stands alone on that point imo.

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quote
taffs well

should have up-dated this long ago Embarassed must just add once again that this firm were brill from start to finish.

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quote
pal
Membership Closed

Just to update, Giovannis office is above pet parade next to Carrefour his office number is 23811788 cant recomend him enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quote
JOHN & KAZ

Can't recommend Giovanni & his staff enough, they have been excellent all the way through our purchase. Phone calls and e-mails answered promptly. Made sure our developer reinstated the patio doors from the main bedroom to the balcony after we arrived to check progress and found they had put a small window there instead.
Spent ages chasing Parador Properties for us regarding a air con unit that was paid for and not supplied after they went bust.

John & Karen
Re: Kouzali law firm 
Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quote
AGKouzali

JOHN & KAZ wrote:
Can't recommend Giovanni & his staff enough, they have been excellent all the way through our purchase. Phone calls and e-mails answered promptly. Made sure our developer reinstated the patio doors from the main bedroom to the balcony after we arrived to check progress and found they had put a small window there instead.
Spent ages chasing Parador Properties for us regarding a air con unit that was paid for and not supplied after they went bust.

John & Karen

Dear Karen and John

many thanks for your kind words. It goes without saying that we will always do right by our clients and assist them to the best of our abilities.

Kind regards

A & G Kouzali Law Office
kouzali larcou and asscociates 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Advocates