Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » Emergancy Dentist needed
Emergancy Dentist needed 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quote
Buddy
Pictures: 0

Does anyone know of a dentist that does an emergency service. Rang a few and all they say is 1st appointment so and so. Earliest so far 18th Feb. Need one yesterday.

Sue

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Christo

I would go up to the Hospital as its an Emergency....I am sure they won't turn you away, even if your not registered.

Chris

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quote
sunnybob

Have you tried Dr Stalo in Dherynia, I had a problem with one of
my teeth, phoned her and she saw me the same day. Her telephone
number is 23826400.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quote
Buddy

Thanks guys, Sunnybob phoned Dr Stalo but couldn't get in until 18th feb. May pay a visit in the morning to see if she will do it.

Sue

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

Looking through the past posts on dentists this one has also been recommended: Cotas Ganaiem Tel 23820650( oppposite the EKO petrol station 1st April Paralimni)

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quote
Tash

Kwacka wrote:
Looking through the past posts on dentists this one has also been recommended: Cotas Ganaiem Tel 23820650( oppposite the EKO petrol station 1st April Paralimni)

This guy is wonderful. I was always afraid of the dentist till I went to see him.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quote
Milschoice04

Tash wrote:
Kwacka wrote:

This guy is wonderful. I was always afraid of the dentist till I went to see him.

Yep, I endorse this recommendation.

Mils
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Emergancy Dentist needed 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines