Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » Female gynaecologists
Female gynaecologists 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quote
Judithvale
Pictures: 0

Does anyone know of a female gynaecologist? We have tried the Lito in Paralimni but they only have men and my daughter wants to see a lady. We live in Ayia Thekla but my daughter works in Larnaca so anywhere in the area is okay, even Nicosia if needs be!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Savvides 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quote
Chris Mooney

Hi My wife went to Savvides in larnaca, near where the old driving test place used to be just off the airport road. Although the main practitioner is male, incidentally he is excellent, but his wife is also in practice in the same building.
i dont unfortunately have the number to hand but if you're interested drop me a line and i'll find it out
HTH
Chris

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quote
Judithvale

Thanks Chris, that would be useful if you could get a number and an address ( not heard of the old driving test place!)
Judy

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Deakie

I know you specifically asked for a female gynae, but I recently had a couple of those 'regular check-ups' at the Lito with a male gynae and was exceptionally impressed by the service given. Much better than my previous experiences with female ones.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quote
amlek

I can recommend another male doctor - Doctor Kassinis at St. Raphael Private Hospital in Larnaca.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quote
steph

There is a female gynacologyist at the general hopital in dherynia her name is Elena her number is 23200283 if you go to the maternity ward the reception staff are very helpful. I have not been to see her but i gave birth there this year and all the female staff were nice. Also if you have nhs health card or yelow slip you only pay 2euros per visit.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quote
Judithvale

Thanks for the replies, we tried Savvides and he is a very nice man, but will bear the lady in Dherynia in mind for next time
Female gynaecologists 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines