Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area » GANGA - INDIAN RESTAURANT
GANGA - INDIAN RESTAURANT 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quote
jue
Pictures: 0

I HAVE READ YOUR COMMENTS REGARDING GANGA RESTAURANT AND I HAVE TO SAY, WE USED THIS RESTAURANT QUITE A LOT OF TIME, BUT WE WENT ON FRIDAY EVENING, AND IT WAS TERRIBLE, THEY ONLY HAD 1 TABLE IN WITH 2 PEOPLE DINING THIS WAS AT 9.30! WE ORDERED OUR MEAL, IT WAS DISGUSTING, WE WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK AGAIN, TALK ABOUT BEING RIPPED OFF THE WINE WE ORDERED WAS CELLAR 62, WE WERE CHARGED 24.00 EURO'S FOR THIS, THE STAFF KEPT HOVERING AROUND THE TABLE ALL THE TIME WE WERE EATING, AND AS SOON AS YOUR PLACED YOUR CUTLERY ON THE PLATE TO REST AND CHAT THEY WERE COMING OVER TRYING TO TAKE THE PLATE AWAY FROM YOU. Mad
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Ganga Restaurant 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quote
Karrie

Hi Jue, I am presuming by your location, that you are referring to the Ganga restaurant in Larnaca, and not the one on the top road into Protaros?

We were planning to go to the Protaros restaurant this Saturday so are hoping this is not the one mentioned. I have to say that the Ganga in Protaros has always delivered very good service and excellent food, but at this time of the year will be more or less empty most of the evening.

Karrie
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Ganga Restaurant - Larnaca 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quote
jue

Hi Kerrie,

Sorry i should have said the one in Larnaca, I have to say we have never had this problem before, but I heard that all the staff are new, I think he changes them around. Hope you have a nice meal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quote
Karrie

Hi Jue,
Thanks for your quick reply.

Karrie.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quote
murf62

I've always preferred the Taj Pavilion myself.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quote
evo

HI All.
Went to the Taj last night.
Been quite a few times but last night it was amazing.
Best i have had in Cyorus so far!
Laters.
Steve.
GANGA - INDIAN RESTAURANT 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area