Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area » FISH & CHIPS - CESSAC, DHEKELIA BASE Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post: #41   PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quote
Bill&Tina
Pictures: 0

Hi All

I have an airport run to do next wednesday, does anyone know the opening times of Lambros, havent been since last winter ut absolutely love it
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #42   PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quote
pantheman

Will you guys just pack it in, I haven't had breakfast yet now you made me really hungry. Swines Mad Mad
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #43   PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quote
Tina Torment

I know, Pan!!! I'm on a ruddy banana diet and now all I can think about is chish and fips, mushies and a big mug a splosh!!! Crying or Very sad Proper scran!

When we last visited Cessacs, I thought the food okay but not to die for and now I know why, we should have gone to Lambros instead...grrr!

Best chish & fips IMHO is down at Akrotiri village, 1st chip shop going towards the base. Huge portions of melt in the mouth fish with a light but crispy batter, perfect chips and not too greasy, mushy peas that you could make a peas pudding out of....perfect yum! yum!

God, I'm famished and all I have to look forward to is another flamin' banana! Crying or Very sad

Post: #44   PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

Tina Torment wrote:
I know, Pan!!! I'm on a ruddy banana diet and now all I can think about is chish and fips, mushies and a big mug a splosh!!!

God, I'm famished and all I have to look forward to is another flamin' banana! Crying or Very sad

I used to deal with people with eating disorders (anorexia nervosa, bulimia, obesity) and can say categorically that diets don't work. As soon as you come off the 'diet' the weight goes back on (and usually more due to changes in how food is processed during the diet).

The only way to lose weight (AND KEEP IT OFF) is to change eating habits, everybody knows the answers already - keep a record of everything you eat/drink, more fruit & veg, less saturated fats & processed foods (with the occasional treats). I can guarantee that if anybody does have fish & chips they won't see any difference on the scales the next day, BUT if they have them every day there's a very good chance they will.

BTW, it seems likely that the banana diet kicked off some years ago on a Japanese forum run by a drug company - possibly the aim was to develop a list of people they could flog slimming pills to when the diet didn't work.

Post: #45   PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quote
murf62

The only way to lose weight is to burn more calories every day than you shove in your face, simple as that. Smile

Post: #46   PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quote
Tina Torment

Aww thanx guys. If life was always this simple lol! Laughing

Look, take it from one who has had eating disorders and also been a Weight Watcher's area representative losing nearly 8st, there isn't much I don't know about healthy eating and.....erm.....eating full stop. I've eaten food all my life....I'm an expert! Laughing

Men are not as prone to weight gain as women or cellulite either. As for burning the cals. I quite agree but sometimes it's not that simple especially if you have a disability and are on medication that tends to help you gain weight. So, another banana.....here I come lol!

When my son was born at 7lb 4oz, 21" long he was perfect.

When my daughter was born at 7lb 3.5 oz, same length and still perfect, she had dimpled cellulite on her bottom!!! I couldn't believe it but apparently, as the doc explained, it is quite common in female babies!!! Shocked
FISH & CHIPS - CESSAC, DHEKELIA BASE 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area