If your question is not covered in our Frequently Asked Question section then please feel free to contact us using the form below. Whilst this is a free service we aim to reply (if required) to all emails as quickly as possible. Please complete all fields:
Frequently Asked Questions
Please find detailed below some of the more common questions that we are asked. Please click on the question to reveal the answer below:
- No - Only members can post on the forum and that requires registration. Signing up only takes moments and is completely free.
- All registrations are checked manually and so authorisation can take up to 72hrs. Usually however registrations are processed within 24hrs. You will receive an automated email notification once complete.
- Please check any Spam or Bulk email folders that you may have on your chosen email package. Sometimes our emails are filtered incorrectly and therefore go unseen.
- Please send us an email with your username - the incorrect email address along with the correct one you wish to use.
- If you have updated your profile by adding a new email address then an automated email will be sent to verify your new email account. There is a link contained within this email which needs to be clicked to verify that your email account is valid. Until this stage is completed then you will not be able to login. Please ensure that you look out for our email and if you don't spot it then please check your Spam/Bulk email folders.
- Please click the following link: Password Reminder Please note that you will be sent an automated email to the email address attached to your account. Please read and follow the instructions carefully that are contained within this email. If you don't spot our email then please check your Spam or Bulk email folders.
- Please check your email account for the email sent to you at registration as it will contain your username. If you cannot find it then please contact us including the email address you registered with.
- Towards the top, right hand side of every posting you will see an icon like this: ! Please click this and complete the short form to report a posting to us in confidence at any time.
- No - advertising is not permitted in any form unless by Forum Sponsors
- No - advertising is not permitted in any form unless by Forum Sponsors. Members are permitted to add a website link to their Profile page and this will then show an email icon underneath every posting you make. This is subject to conditions and can be revoked.
- Yes - Charities & Not-For-Profit organisations are welcome to advertise events and information about the services they provide.
- We rarely remove postings but the most common reasons for doing so are as follows: Unauthorised advertising, Unacceptable content, Fake recommendations, Multiple recommendations, Adult content. All postings are should comply with our Membership Terms & Conditions.
- Postings are sometimes moved by a Moderator for Admin to Review and make a final decision on. This means that the posting will no longer be visible on the forum whilst awaiting review. Admin may decide after review to return it to the forum, to edit it or to delete it. All postings should comply with our Membership Terms & Conditions.
- To prevent spam new members are restricted from sending other members emails until they have made several postings on the forum.
- Advertising is restricted to Forum Sponsors. Sponsorship is a cost-effective way to advertise your business whilst supporting the forum. We welcome established businesses who can offer our members a high level of service. For further information about Sponsorship and the benefits it provides then please click here.
- That depends - if your posting/topic has received replies from other members then you will be unable to delete it. If however there has been no replies then a delete button will be visible on your posting.
- We do not offer the facility to PM other members. If a member chooses to allow other members to contact them via emails then an email icon will appear below all their postings and on their Profile Page. Members email addresses are not shown on the forum.
- If a member chooses to allow other members to contact them via emails then an email icon will appear below all their postings and on their Profile Page. This is optional and can be changed via members profile settings page. Members email addresses are not shown on the forum.
- Yes - we require that a valid & working email address is associated with all accounts. Temporary/Disposable email accounts are not accepted.
- One - duplicate accounts are not permitted and will be closed if detected.
- Ensuring that you are logged in then please hover your mouse over the MEMBERS link on the menu at the top of this page. Then select Change Email to visit your Profile Settings page where you will be able to update your email address. Please ensure that you follow the instructions contained within the automated email.
- Please use the Contact Us page and select the Complaints option from the drop-down menu.
- We do not offer the facility for members to delete their accounts. However should you wish to close your account, for whatever reason, then please send us an email via our Contact Us page.
- Yes - it costs nothing, zilch, zip, nowt to register.
- No - if your membership account was closed or suspended you are not permitted to open a new one.
- No - you can register online in any country and we have members of all nationalities.
- There is no facility for members to change their own username after registration. However if you have a valid reason for wanting it changed please contact us detailing your old username and suggestions for the new one.