Cyprus Eastern Forum Archive
|This is a text archive version of our main content. To view the full site with more information, features, formatting and images please click here.|
|Posted By: mot man|
| Everyone knows that if you are going to operate a business in today's
world you need a domain name.
It is advisable to look at the domain name selected as others see it and not just as you think it looks.
Failure to do this may result in situations such as the following, (legitimate) companies who deal in everyday humdrum products and services but clearly didn't give their domain names enough consideration:
1. A site called 'Who Represents' where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name... wait for it...is
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
5. Then of course, there's the Italian Power Generator company...
6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
7. If you're looking for computer software, there's always
8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
9. Then, of course, there's these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
And yes, I was sad enough to see if they exist, and they do