Cyprus Eastern Forum Archive


This is a text archive version of our main content. To view the full site with more information, features, formatting and images please click here.

>> Eastern Cyprus Forum Archive Index

View The Full Original Topic: Sweepstake


>> Have YOUR say - Post A Reply To This Topic

Posted By: Kwacka

I read that there is a secret society that has been scheming since the Renaissance, when they started replacing silver/gold coins with paper. They then moved on to 'virtual money' in the last century when credit cards were introduced. We're into the third stage of their plan now; we don't even need credit cards to order over internet.
Get ready for stages 4 and 5 - the concentration of the 'worldwide' bank into a few hands, followed by the worldwide implementation of an electronic identity card or microchip (possibly implanted.
Finally, there will be a worldwide electrical blackout followed by poverty and chaos and we will become slaves.
I understand they have already started testing - which explains the blackouts in the USA after 9/11, the blackouts in the UK when it snows, the big Canadian blackout plus, of course, the blackouts in Cyprus everytime there's a storm.
Now for the BIG question: What will be the date of the Great Worldwide Blackout?
To enter the sweepstake I'm organising enter your guess of the date of the GWB on a sheet of plain paper and put it, with your 100 entry fee in a plain envelope and address it to K. Wacka, Poste Restante, 5330 Ayia Napa by Saturday 9th March, 2013.
One lucky winner will scoop the pot.



Posted By: Steve - SJD

  • Kwacka wrote:
    To enter the sweepstake I'm organising enter your guess of the date of the GWB on a sheet of plain paper and put it, with your 100 entry fee in a plain envelope and address it to K. Wacka, Poste Restante, 5330 Ayia Napa by Saturday 9th March, 2013.

Do you accept PayPal??? :wink:
Cheers
Steve

Posted By: Tangutica

Reading that quickly I thought he said Worldwide Electric Blanket.

Posted By: scottie

Shame the winner won't be able to find the pot in the dark :lol:

Posted By: mouse

  • Kwacka wrote:
    I read that there is a secret society that has been scheming since the Renaissance, when they started replacing silver/gold coins with paper. They then moved on to 'virtual money' in the last century when credit cards were introduced. We're into the third stage of their plan now; we don't even need credit cards to order over internet.
    Get ready for stages 4 and 5 - the concentration of the 'worldwide' bank into a few hands, followed by the worldwide implementation of an electronic identity card or microchip (possibly implanted.
    Finally, there will be a worldwide electrical blackout followed by poverty and chaos and we will become slaves.
    I understand they have already started testing - which explains the blackouts in the USA after 9/11, the blackouts in the UK when it snows, the big Canadian blackout plus, of course, the blackouts in Cyprus everytime there's a storm.
    Now for the BIG question: What will be the date of the Great Worldwide Blackout?
    To enter the sweepstake I'm organising enter your guess of the date of the GWB on a sheet of plain paper and put it, with your 100 entry fee in a plain envelope and address it to K. Wacka, Poste Restante, 5330 Ayia Napa by Saturday 9th March, 2013.
    One lucky winner will scoop the pot.

Hold on a minute, Is this a conspiracy. :wink:

Posted By: spanner

  • Tangutica wrote:
    Reading that quickly I thought he said Worldwide Electric Blanket.

You should hav gone to Specsavers!


[ ADVERTS: UK Stores Delivering To Cyprus | Find eBay Misspellings - Grab A Bargain! ]



Viewing Cyprus Eastern Forum Archive - Lo-Fi Version | Visit Cyprus Eastern Forum - Full Version | Questions?

TOP TIP: BUYING PROPERTY IN CYPRUS? PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEEK INDEPENDANT LEGAL ADVICE FIRST.
Cyprus forum covering Kapparis, Protaras, Pernera, Agia Napa, Agia Thekla, Paralimni, Larnaca, Oroklini, Pervolia & surrounding areas
Please note that the views expressed on this forum are those of the author and may not reflect the views of the management.