Cyprus Eastern Forum Archive


This is a text archive version of our main content. To view the full site with more information, features, formatting and images please click here.

>> Eastern Cyprus Forum Archive Index

View The Full Original Topic: In case you had,nt noticed........


>> Have YOUR say - Post A Reply To This Topic

Posted By: LynSab

O Holy one (Steve) has moved to our village, Vrysoulles!! :lol: Can I be one of the first to say Welcome Steve Julie and the girls to to Vrysoulles, may your stay here be wonderful and as lovely as ours has been so far. Remember though you are now amongst intellects and seniors, and behave! If you see someone who has,nt gone out of her way to dress less skankily one day, an does,nt need to be spread over the Forum as a Bag Lady the next? Deal? I can scrub up if needed, and hope I can get some 'home truths' out of Julie in the future, does she pertake of a glass or two? I have the ability to make people talk! lol. Lets hope Kapparis,s loss is our gain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mine,s a red wine Steve or two :roll: :wave: P.S Be careful of the Hunters club ok :wink: Julie, watch he does,nt go for any 'midnight' walks :roll:



Posted By: Steve - SJD

Ahh shucks thanks Lyn :oops: Have just about got over the move and everyone is settling in well. Loving the extra space and it all feels quite familiar - must be the same demented cockerill crowing at all times though :lol: Will keep a look out for you when out and about :wink: Don't worry about Julie - I have trained her in the art of drinking with her lips sealed :lol: :lol: Sshhh about the Hunters club :wink: Cheers Steve

Posted By: MrsBouvier

Kapparis's loss...well yes - we are devastated, not sure how to recover :wink: . I personally thought I would be seeing much more of Steve, Julie and the girls this year as we went from living in the next road to them last year to working in the same road as them this year....once they heard of my plan they upped sticks and ran :cry: :cry: :cry: Hopefully we will still see you when you get a moment away from your busy daily walks Steve to relax :wink: :lol: PS - Lyn, Steve's is a Vodka, or two, or three... :lol:

Posted By: LynSab

  • MrsBouvier wrote:
    - Lyn, Steve's is a Vodka, or two, or three... :lol:

That does,nt surprise me at all, I had him down as a heavy drinker That explains the long walks needs the fresh air no doubt :lol: :wink:

Posted By: Steve - SJD

I'm still here you know lol :lol: Heavy drinker moi?? Only ever have one - maximum two - honest :!: :) Don't worry Marge - will still be around - i'll be coming down for the weekends by the sea :wink: :) As for the walks - it's not so much the relaxation as to reduce the waist - this good living is playing havoc with my naturally toned physique :shock: Cheers Steve

Posted By: MrsBouvier

  • Steve - SJD wrote:
    I'm still here you know lol :lol:
    Heavy drinker moi?? Only ever have one - maximum two - honest :!: :)
    Don't worry Marge - will still be around - i'll be coming down for the
    weekends by the sea :wink: :)
    As for the walks - it's not so much the relaxation as to reduce the waist -
    this good living is playing havoc with my naturally toned physique :shock:
    Cheers
    Steve
Steve...good to hear we can rely on you and your naturally toned phsysique to tempt the tourists in high season...how could a girl resist!!


Posted By: Steve - SJD

  • MrsBouvier wrote:
    Steve...good to hear we can rely on you and your naturally toned phsysique to tempt the tourists in high season...how could a girl resist!!

You said that my dance video was just for us and promised you wouldn't show it to anyone else :cry:
Right am off to find that picture of you with that frizzy blue perm :wink: :lol:
Cheers
Steve

Posted By: MrsBouvier

  • Steve - SJD wrote:
    • MrsBouvier wrote:
      Steve...good to hear we can rely on you and your naturally toned phsysique to tempt the tourists in high season...how could a girl resist!!

    You said that my dance video was just for us and promised you wouldn't show it to anyone else :cry:
    Right am off to find that picture of you with that frizzy blue perm :wink: :lol:
    Cheers
    Steve






Posted By: AskCy

    Quote:
  • Right am off to find that picture of you with that frizzy blue perm

ah !! hence the name... lol... tell me it was 3 foot high as well... lol
Steve

Posted By: MrsBouvier

  • AskCy wrote:
      Quote:
    • Right am off to find that picture of you with that frizzy blue perm

    ah !! hence the name... lol... tell me it was 3 foot high as well... lol
    Steve
but of course!


Posted By: Cardiff lad

Its a lot quierter here in Kapparis now Steve ha gone. Dont see the police driving up his road anymore. That was a nightly occurence. As for the wild parties. Vrysoulle I hope you enjoy having Steve there lol. :D :D :D :D

Posted By: Jacs

Glad to hear the move went smoothly, all the best in settling in. Vrysoulles seems a lovely place, if we can move when we come over that is where we want to go. Good luck Steve and family.

Posted By: Steve - SJD

Thanks Jacs for your comments & Cardiff Lad (I think :lol: ) Cheers Steve

Posted By: Jewels

Thanks everyone for the welcome, just seen this thread as my moving holiday entiltlement that my kind husband gave me has now finished. :D :lol: Julie

Posted By: MrsBouvier

  • Jewels wrote:
    Thanks everyone for the welcome, just seen this thread as my moving holiday entiltlement that my kind husband gave me has now finished. :D :lol:
    Julie
Hey Jewels!
Do you think my dancing man is a good likeness or a little unfair...I know he is walking a lot more these days :lol: :lol: Hope to see you all soon.
M x



Posted By: pantheman

I have a really lovely villa for sale in Vrysoulles if Steve would like it. Pool, FF and key ready, well? Oh and has been substantially reduced too! Come down you people.


[ ADVERTS: UK Stores Delivering To Cyprus | Find eBay Misspellings - Grab A Bargain! ]



Viewing Cyprus Eastern Forum Archive - Lo-Fi Version | Visit Cyprus Eastern Forum - Full Version | Questions?

TOP TIP: BUYING PROPERTY IN CYPRUS? PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEEK INDEPENDANT LEGAL ADVICE FIRST.
Cyprus forum covering Kapparis, Protaras, Pernera, Agia Napa, Agia Thekla, Paralimni, Larnaca, Oroklini, Pervolia & surrounding areas
Please note that the views expressed on this forum are those of the author and may not reflect the views of the management.