Cyprus Eastern Forum Archive


This is a text archive version of our main content. To view the full site with more information, features, formatting and images please click here.

>> Eastern Cyprus Forum Archive Index

View The Full Original Topic: Hot Air


>> Have YOUR say - Post A Reply To This Topic

Posted By: tannis

No i didnt see her at the church bazaar i didnt go as i didnt have time to make my jam and cakes!! i saw her on the field at the back of Ruth's she has a yellow lab and he was just as miserable didnt even want to play with my little konnos.....weather improving slightly....soon be over for some fun in the sun. Tracey xx



Posted By: Campbell Findlay

Could not resist it -: The forum is also an opportunity for people to blow off a lot of hot air!!! Cheers, Campbell :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted By: househunter

  • Campbell Findlay wrote:
    Could not resist it -: The forum is also an opportunity for people to blow off a lot of hot air!!!
    Cheers,
    Campbell :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reckon that will add to the problems with the Ozone layer :lol: :lol: ?

Posted By: bromerzz

A recent survey on behalf of the Green Party found a bloody great hole in the Ozone layer directly above Melissa Court Kapparis. and declared it a phenomenon they had not previously encountered. :shock:

Posted By: Campbell Findlay

That is Natural Gas Bromerzz, Campbell :roll: :roll:

Posted By: DAC

  • bromerzz wrote:
    A recent survey on behalf of the Green Party found a bloody great hole in the Ozone layer directly above Melissa Court Kapparis. and declared it a phenomenon they had not previously encountered. :shock:

That's interesting, I thought that the only place in the world with a knackered ozone layer was the UK, Isn't that the reason why we probably have the dearest petrol in the world????
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted By: Campbell Findlay

Pete, I need to talk to you about this!!! Campbell :wink: :wink: :wink:

Posted By: bromerzz

Please do it by phone or at the golf club, i do not like taking risks unncessarily and going near Kapparis comes into that category. :wink:





Posted By: househunter

  • bromerzz wrote:
    Please do it by phone or at the golf club, i do not like taking risks unncessarily and going near Kapparis comes into that category. :wink:

You don't go anywhere near Kapparis?
Is Campbell that scary???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted By: Campbell Findlay

Bromerzz -methinks the repartee has been too much - I'll see you on Childs Play at 0800 tomorrow -your choice of weapons! Campbell.

Posted By: househunter

Maybe a Hot Air balloon race would settle this sinister conflict once and for all? :lol: :twisted:

Posted By: tannis

Have you given up fishing then Campbell :lol: Tracey XX

Posted By: Campbell Findlay

Hi Tracy, No,not at all -I am still trying to master the net you and Tony gave me after our last competition.Best time for fishing out here is 0600 or 1600.At 0600 its dark and bloody cold and at 1600 when the sun goes its ditto.I enjoy it (even though I catch nowt) but not that much. Cheers, Campbell. PS.We'll go round to your place this pm and check it out.

Posted By: Campbell Findlay

Pierre, Tous les mots sont au dessus les tetes, a votre sante, Campbell.

Posted By: bromerzz

They may well be!



Posted By: tannis

  • Campbell Findlay wrote:
    Hi Tracy,
    No,not at all -I am still trying to master the net you and Tony gave me after our last competition.Best time for fishing out here is 0600 or 1600.At 0600 its dark and bloody cold and at 1600 when the sun goes its ditto.I enjoy it (even though I catch nowt) but not that much.
    Cheers,
    Campbell.
    PS.We'll go round to your place this pm and check it out.

Ne funny business mind, :lol: thanx bloody freezing here in Wideopen, winds are terrible, met the wifie that bought your house, wot a miserble b she is.
Tracey x

Posted By: Campbell Findlay

Hi Tracey, I agree with your assessment -but do not give a ***k.Her cheque cleared!!!!! Where did you meet her? at the church bazaar? Cheers and best luv -by the way your gaff was ok. Campbell XXX


[ ADVERTS: UK Stores Delivering To Cyprus | Find eBay Misspellings - Grab A Bargain! ]



Viewing Cyprus Eastern Forum Archive - Lo-Fi Version | Visit Cyprus Eastern Forum - Full Version | Questions?

TOP TIP: BUYING PROPERTY IN CYPRUS? PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEEK INDEPENDANT LEGAL ADVICE FIRST.
Cyprus forum covering Kapparis, Protaras, Pernera, Agia Napa, Agia Thekla, Paralimni, Larnaca, Oroklini, Pervolia & surrounding areas
Please note that the views expressed on this forum are those of the author and may not reflect the views of the management.