Cyprus Eastern Forum Archive


This is a text archive version of our main content. To view the full site with more information, features, formatting and images please click here.

>> Eastern Cyprus Forum Archive Index

View The Full Original Topic: Cyprus Green Party Press Release - Chemtrails


>> Have YOUR say - Post A Reply To This Topic

Posted By: devil

    Quote:
  • The Republic of Cyprus has taken a stance officially against the chemical spraying (Chemtrails) and Geoengineering.
    For a number of years now, in parallel with the international mobilization for reduction of the industrial pollution that is responsible for climate change, in certain scientific institutes of the United States, Britain and elsewhere, the theory of geoengineering has been under development.
    Geoengineering has to do specifically with intervening in climatic conditions with the assistance of technology.
    The most recent version of geoengineering has over the last twenty years involved itself with techniques that would reduce the effects of greenhouse gases on the Earth’s climate.
    Within the framework of geoengineering various projects are being promoted, such as for example the well-known project of aerial spraying with particles of aluminium and barium which, for example, takes the appearance in the sky of suspicious looking aerial spraying trails, better known as chemtrails...

http://famagusta-gazette.com/cyprus-green-party-press-release-chemtrails-p30172-69.htm
More of Perdikis' dreams. Some years ago, I wrote a website on geoengineering and including the myth of chemtrails. Short extract:
Chemtrails
    Quote:
  • A totally ignorant sector of the community are claiming that civil and military planes are spraying chemicals to modify the earth's climate, that is to combat the climate change (that does not exist). For this, they cite the condensation trails (contrails) from aircraft flying at non-tropopausal altitudes. When fuel burns in an aircraft engine (jet, turboprop or piston), its exhaust gases consist largely of nitrogen (from the intake air), carbon dioxide and water vapour. At given conditions of humidity and temperature, the water vapour condenses and freezes into a fine mist of ice crystals in exactly the same way as cirrus clouds are formed. These are the disputed contrails that may persist for an hour or more under given weather conditions with little or no wind. The propagators of myths pretend that these contrails are loaded with chemicals in a conspiracy by world governments to cause the effects of climate change to be mitigated. This nonsense, which they have named 'chemtrails' is not backed up by science; the pretended chemicals would end up falling to earth and no trace of them have been found by scientific researchers...

http://geoeng.cypenv.eu/myths.html



Posted By: Hudswell

So if its not Chemtrails...is this conclusive proof that UFO's do exist?

Posted By: Mr Tibbs

Can we get a decent conspiracy theory out of this?

Posted By: bromerzz

That would be like pxxsing in the wind.

Posted By: spanner

Always said Perdikis was a looney!

Posted By: fettler

  • Hudswell wrote:
    So if its not Chemtrails...is this conclusive proof that UFO's do exist?

Of course UFOs exist!
However, as soon as they are identified (clouds, balloons etc), they cease to be UFOs.
This observation was made to me over lunch by J Allen Hyneck in (I think) 1976.
Nice guy...
Alex

Posted By: bill

  • fettler wrote:
    • Hudswell wrote:
      So if its not Chemtrails...is this conclusive proof that UFO's do exist?

    Of course UFOs exist!
    Alex

i used to work with a guy years ago who was visited on numerous occasions and admitted to being probed on a regular basis .
he often said his wife was aware of the visits and that she had been probed too and looked forward to it
its difficult not to laugh with these people
bill---- never visited and probed ( to my knowledge )
poor albert --laughing stock of the firm -- but wat if it was true :shock:

Posted By: Mr Tibbs

  • bill wrote:
    • fettler wrote:
      • Hudswell wrote:
        So if its not Chemtrails...is this conclusive proof that UFO's do exist?

      Of course UFOs exist!
      Alex

    i used to work with a guy years ago who was visited on numerous occasions and admitted to being probed on a regular basis .
    he often said his wife was aware of the visits and that she had been probed too and looked forward to it
    its difficult not to laugh with these people
    bill---- never visited and probed ( to my knowledge )
    poor albert --laughing stock of the firm -- but wat if it was true :shock:

Being probed is a distant memory Bill. :cry:





Posted By: Kwacka

All this talk of probing is so passe.
We have, from a highly reliable source, that this is no longer practiced.
    Quote:
  • Homer: Oh no, Aliens! Well, I suppose you want to probe me, might as well get it over with.
    (undoes belt)
    Kang: Stop!
    [Tentacles quiver]
    Kang: We've reached the limits of what rectal probing can teach us...


Posted By: Mr Tibbs

  • Kwacka wrote:
    All this talk of probing is so passe.
    We have, from a highly reliable source, that this is no longer practiced.
      Quote:
    • Homer: Oh no, Aliens! Well, I suppose you want to probe me, might as well get it over with.
      (undoes belt)
      Kang: Stop!
      [Tentacles quiver]
      Kang: We've reached the limits of what rectal probing can teach us...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You been looking in my diary??!

Posted By: devil

What the heck has this to do with Perdikis, chemtrails and geoengineering?

Posted By: Hudswell

A bit of fun perhaps...you know Fun... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fun

Posted By: Tangutica

What I call word association football Devil! Chemtrails > UFOs > probings! I used to think you had to sit on a back porch, wearing dungarees and drinking moonshine to spot a UFO. I think Hollywood was responsible for that!

Posted By: Mr Tibbs

I've seen a lot of UFOs since I came to Cyprus. The moonshine thing is entirely true! Sorry Devil. :oops:

Posted By: cyprusgirl

Geo engineering has been going on for years and is still going on. Ever wondered what happened to our yellow sun which is now a white glare? http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4547911/anti-geoengineering-activists Its a long watch but very informative



Posted By: fettler

  • devil wrote:
    What the heck has this to do with Perdikis, chemtrails and geoengineering?

You convinced us that it's rubbish - now what's your problem?
Alex

Posted By: devil

  • cyprusgirl wrote:
    Geo engineering has been going on for years and is still going on. Ever wondered what happened to our yellow sun which is now a white glare?
    http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4547911/anti-geoengineering-activists
    Its a long watch but very informative

Have you read http://cypenv.eu/climate/ccgeoeng.html and the six links therein? This is a rational explanation of the good and the bad of geo-engineering, the real and the imaginary. As for your pretence that solar radiation has changed, I'm sorry, but it hasn't. I have a pyranometer as part of my weather station and I can assure you that nothing has changed. Maybe your eyes have? If what you pretend were true, there are thousands of measuring stations in nearly 200 countries and someone, somewhere, would have rung the alarm bells with a peer-reviewed paper in Nature or a similar respectable scientific journal. To the best of my knowledge, that has never happened.
I have not had time to look at your videos, which appear to be political hearings. I'm a scientist, not a politician.

Posted By: cyprusgirl

Not political but factual, maybe you should take time to watch.

Posted By: Tangutica

  • cyprusgirl wrote:
    Not political but factual, maybe you should take time to watch.

Maybe you should google 'what colour is the sun' or 'why does the sun appear yellow to some people'.
The sun isn't yellow so nothing has happened to our 'yellow sun'. It can appear to be other colours than white depending on all sorts of things. But we haven't lost our yellow sun.
Anyway you shouldn't stare at the sun it's very bad for your eyes.

Posted By: devil

  • cyprusgirl wrote:
    Not political but factual, maybe you should take time to watch.

I wasted my time with the chemtrails clip: just a stupid female spouting the usual claptrap without an ounce of scientific fact, pure politics.

Posted By: Mr Tibbs

  • devil wrote:
    • cyprusgirl wrote:
      Not political but factual, maybe you should take time to watch.

    I wasted my time with the chemtrails clip: just a stupid female spouting the usual claptrap without an ounce of scientific fact, pure politics.

Haven't lost that old silver-tongued skill then Devil! :lol:

Posted By: cyprusgirl

Tang I have googled that phrase and with respect do not need any advise on looking at the sun. There is no doubt the sun appears differently than it did a few years ago due to I think what is in our atmosphere. Devil it is a man with a beard, it is factual not political l. It is a EPC Hearing.



Posted By: devil

  • cyprusgirl wrote:
    Tang I have googled that phrase and with respect do not need any advise on looking at the sun. There is no doubt the sun appears differently than it did a few years ago due to I think what is in our atmosphere.
    Devil it is a man with a beard, it is factual not political l. It is a EPC Hearing.

You are so gullible and incorrect. Firstly, what is the EPC? I looked it up at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPC and found nothing to do with chemtrails or, more correctly, contrails.
The clip I watched showed a woman, not a bearded man, making a fool of herself. She complained that all the tens of authorities to which she had complained about her imaginary spraying from military and civil aircraft had never admitted they were responsible. How can they admit to something that does not even exist? Are you really surprised that some did not even reply? I really laughed at the end when she mentioned a bloke in California who had had analyses done on his land and found excess strontium and barium compounds. Let me tell you where they came from: FIREWORKS! Strontium nitrate is used for a red colour and barium nitrate a green one. As soon as I heard it, it clicked.
    Quote:
  • Unusual levels of the trace elements Ba, Sr and (to a lesser extent) Cu, always in proportions with Ba dominant, along with strongly enhanced K, Pb, and Sb, are identified as being particularly characteristic of firework aerosols.
( http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sergio_Rodriguez5/publication/222077209_Recreational_atmospheric_pollution_episodes_Inhalable_metalliferous_particles_from_firework_displays/links/00463529cdc5c71383000000.pdf )
Maybe the poor guy had the analysis done on 5 July! Anyway, I have never understood what expensive Ba and Sr were supposed to do at near-tropopausal levels. Most hypothetical geo-engineered sprays are with sulfate aerosols, which, in enormous quantities, very temporarily reflect a small proportion of solar radiation back out to space. This was observed with massive volcanic eruptions, such as Mt Pinatubo, which project vast amounts of sulfate aerosols, even into the stratosphere.
Now, let me tell you why you are mistaken. Let us imagine that you are right and "chemtrails" are emitted at, say, 10,000 m altitude. These would be either microfine aluminium flakes or sulfate aerosols. These would be in suspension in the atmosphere, depending on the particle size, for about 20-50 days before they fall to earth. It takes about 10-12 days for a "packet" to circumnavigate the earth in the N. hemisphere. So, even if the release was in a given place, the whole world would have the "benefit" of the fallout. Now, every city in the world monitors the particulate matter and chemicals in its atmosphere (even in Cyprus, there are ten official monitoring stations, see http://aqicn.org/map/cyprus/ ). Do you really think that any changes, either natural or human-made, would pass unnoticed? Also, there are meteo stations by the tens of thousands throughout the world with pyranometers, Do you think that variations of solar radiation would also pass unnoticed? (There are natural variations due to many causes, but these are always modelled and identified.)
Now, just to explain my point of view. Before I retired, I worked for the Swiss Federal Office of the Environment, the US EPA and the United Nations Environment Programme, over 3 decades, largely on atmospheric sciences. The US EPA have honoured me with two awards for my work; I also have three citations from UNEP which also awarded me their prestigious Innovator Award (one of three awardees). Sorry for the trumpet blowing, but I wanted to show you that I have credentials in the field and that I know the science that I'm talking about.

Posted By: cyprusgirl

Such a long reply! couldn't be bothered to read it all. you are clearly not interested in the link (of a Environmental Watchdog Committee Hearing first speaker man with beard second speaker man without beard but clearly not a woman) You are so entrenched in your views that's fine I respect that. So for anyone else interested in this very important issue I can only say again you will find it very interesting.

Posted By: devil

  • cyprusgirl wrote:
    Such a long reply! couldn't be bothered to read it all. you are clearly not interested in the link (of a Environmental Watchdog Committee Hearing first speaker man with beard second speaker man without beard but clearly not a woman) You are so entrenched in your views that's fine I respect that. So for anyone else interested in this very important issue I can only say again you will find it very interesting.

You simply make me angry. This thread is about "chemtrails", get it? The link you gave showed a video clip entitled "chemtrails", get it? I wasted my time watching it and the woman spouting claptrap, get it? And yet you are too damned lazy (or pig-headed?) to even read what I had to say. So little diddums couldn't be bothered to read it all! I bet you haven't even looked at the website I cited, because you haven't commented on the positive aspects of geo-engineering in it, let alone countered what you would consider the negative aspects. You see, the web site shows an open mind that little diddums appears not to have. If you want a real debate, I'm all for it but I cannot debate with somebody whose mind is as closed as you have shown yours to be.

Posted By: cyprusgirl

wow Devil by name and Devil by nature I see. I have clicked on my link it is working perfectly to show what I stated. You couldnt be bothered to watch the clip so I couldn't be bothered to read yours. I have merely given a link to people who are interested in chemtrails. another source of research for people who like me like to find out as much as possible about important issues. If you are not interested in doing this then no one is making you. A free world so we are led to believe. I did check the Green site as part of my research. I am not really interested in responding to any more of your insults but seeing the kind of person you are, I fully expect another explosion of bile. so please feel free the box below awaits.

Posted By: devil

Can't you learn to read? On post 17, I stated I had not looked at your linked clip (fault of time). On #20, I clearly stated I had looked at the clip you linked on "chemtrails" (the subject of this thread). I repeated on #24 that I had viewed it and I made some comments on it, which you were unable to read or reply to (how could I comment if I had not viewed it?). Then again, on my last post #26, I said "The link you gave showed a video clip entitled "chemtrails", get it? I wasted my time watching it and the woman spouting claptrap, get it?" Then you have the nerve, after I stated THREE times that I watched the clip to say "You couldnt be bothered to watch the clip". Is it any wonder you make me get shirty?
I think that it would be nice if an apology were forthcoming.

Posted By: ProVox

  • devil wrote:
    Can't you learn to read? On post 17, I stated I had not looked at your linked clip (fault of time). On #20, I clearly stated I had looked at the clip you linked on "chemtrails" (the subject of this thread). I repeated on #24 that I had viewed it and I made some comments on it, which you were unable to read or reply to (how could I comment if I had not viewed it?). Then again, on my last post #26, I said "The link you gave showed a video clip entitled "chemtrails", get it? I wasted my time watching it and the woman spouting claptrap, get it?" Then you have the nerve, after I stated THREE times that I watched the clip to say "You couldnt be bothered to watch the clip". Is it any wonder you make me get shirty?
    I think that it would be nice if an apology were forthcoming.

Devil: Maybe you now appreciate how I feel when I post on a subject you know absolutely nothing about, I explain my point and get insulting replies from you such as ' rubbish ' and ' bollox '. Is it any wonder I get shirty but then I am less arrogant and more polite than you and prefer explanation to insults?
I think it is you that should be apologising to Cyprus Girl ..... NOT CG to you. GET IT? :x

Posted By: devil

  • ProVox wrote:

    I think it is you that should be apologising to Cyprus Girl ..... NOT CG to you. GET IT? :x

No, I don't get it. I looked at the clip she linked and she tells me three times that I didn't, even though I had even commented on the content. Even though it was off-topic, I also said that there were positive aspects of geo-engineering, which she also promotes, as there are also negative ones, but she couldn't be bothered to read it.
When I comment on your posts, even with a single word, I have at least read them and when you ask me to expand, I don't because you have already been told n times by others, as well as me, where we consider you are mistaken.



Posted By: mouse

  • ProVox wrote:
    • devil wrote:
      • ProVox wrote:

        I think it is you that should be apologising to Cyprus Girl ..... NOT CG to you. GET IT? :x

      No, I don't get it. I looked at the clip she linked and she tells me three times that I didn't, even though I had even commented on the content. Even though it was off-topic, I also said that there were positive aspects of geo-engineering, which she also promotes, as there are also negative ones, but she couldn't be bothered to read it.
      When I comment on your posts, even with a single word, I have at least read them and when you ask me to expand, I don't because you have already been told n times by others, as well as me, where we consider you are mistaken.

    provox said
      Quote:

    • But the Bank of England agrees with me! A bit like the expert organisations you quote agree with you. You obviously cant read either! :roll:[/quote ]

    Just a thought.!! If they agree with you, why does the UK owe Billions of pounds.
    Why don't they just electronically produce more money to get rid of the debt.
    Or are you saying that even though it's not real, it still has to be accounted for.
    :wink: :wink:

Posted By: ProVox

  • devil wrote:
    • ProVox wrote:

      I think it is you that should be apologising to Cyprus Girl ..... NOT CG to you. GET IT? :x

    No, I don't get it. I looked at the clip she linked and she tells me three times that I didn't, even though I had even commented on the content. Even though it was off-topic, I also said that there were positive aspects of geo-engineering, which she also promotes, as there are also negative ones, but she couldn't be bothered to read it.
    When I comment on your posts, even with a single word, I have at least read them and when you ask me to expand, I don't because you have already been told n times by others, as well as me, where we consider you are mistaken.

But the Bank of England agrees with me! A bit like the expert organisations you quote agree with you. You obviously cant read either! :roll:

Posted By: Mr Tibbs

  • mouse wrote:
    Why don't they just electronically produce more money to get rid of the debt.

Because they can't find a computer fast enough to keep up Mouse! :shock:
http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

Posted By: ProVox

Mouse:
    Quote:
  • Just a thought.!! If they agree with you, why does the UK owe Billions of pounds.
    Why don't they just electronically produce more money to get rid of the debt.
    Or are you saying that even though it's not real, it still has to be accounted for.

Three very good questions! If you really want to know the answer I would be happy to explain .... and it is really very simple. If all you want is to invoke more ridicule by those who DO NOT know what they are talking about then I won't bother. Your choice .... let me know. :|

Posted By: mouse

  • ProVox wrote:
    Mouse:
      Quote:
    • Just a thought.!! If they agree with you, why does the UK owe Billions of pounds.
      Why don't they just electronically produce more money to get rid of the debt.
      Or are you saying that even though it's not real, it still has to be accounted for.

    Three very good questions! If you really want to know the answer I would be happy to explain .... and it is really very simple. If all you want is to invoke more ridicule by those who DO NOT know what they are talking about then I won't bother. Your choice .... let me know. :|

I'm listening.

Posted By: Kwacka

  • mouse wrote:

    I'm listening.

I'm not.
I have listened, checked, replied, and any disagreement was put down to my closed mind.
If you want to check one basic assumption of the conspiracy theorists, (sorry, the REAL knowledge held only by those with open minds) take a look at who 'owns' the U.S. federal bank.
Here's two to start with:
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/federal-reserve-bank-ownership/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-privately-owned-federal-reserve-runs-our-country/14404
Getting back to 'chemtrails'. I watched the bearded man (and the man without the beard) hoping to hear something to back up what they were saying and came to the opinion that they were stating their views rather than using any evidence to back up what they were saying; e.g. "everybody knows" that the skies have changed. I don't recall the skies being any different now to the skies of 50 years ago. OK, there are more of trails left in the sky now than then, but there are a lot more aircraft now than then.
Regarding the 90 degree angles, sometimes planes flying from N to S cross the trail of a plane flying E to W, and the trails may well be at different heights but appear the same cf. the star Megrez is 58 light years away and Dubhe is 124 light years away but both are part of the 'Big Dipper' constellation.
The trails dissipate at different rates depending upon their height and the prevailing winds.
Apparently Boeing 747s have a second (secret) fuel tank that doesn't contain whatever chemical the government are using against us, so that it doesn't spray these mind or mood altering chemicals when it's taking off and alert us to what's going on - although from what I've read, 747s have several fuel tanks so they have a longer range.
Dragging Occam's Razor in again; are the trails caused by the freezing of water vapour expressed by jet engines, or are they
    Quote:
  • We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

    They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

Full story
What to believe? Difficult choice.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” (Terry Pratchett, from Diggers )

Posted By: ProVox

  • mouse wrote:
    • ProVox wrote:
      Mouse:
        Quote:
      • Just a thought.!! If they agree with you, why does the UK owe Billions of pounds.
        Why don't they just electronically produce more money to get rid of the debt.
        Or are you saying that even though it's not real, it still has to be accounted for.

      Three very good questions! If you really want to know the answer I would be happy to explain .... and it is really very simple. If all you want is to invoke more ridicule by those who DO NOT know what they are talking about then I won't bother. Your choice .... let me know. :|

    I'm listening.

Kevin: I have e-mailed you as it is nothing to do with the thread and I don't want to bore anyone. PV :roll:





Posted By: Mr Tibbs

  • ProVox wrote:
    If all you want is to invoke more ridicule by those who DO NOT know what they are talking about then I won't bother. Your choice .... let me know. :|

Very few people ridicule your views on banking and money creation Provox. Although IIRC those that have tried to tended to loose the will to live, ultimately leaving the Forum: Stabilo - the 6th day?
On my part, I don't believe I have ever argued with you on the subject. Like most, I simply don't know enough about it and have absolutely no desire to spend precious time changing that. It may be the primary indication of a coming global Armageddon but frankly, like stamp collecting or train spotting I find it crashingly boring. I suspect that in here it's probably the majority view.
You obviously have a deeply felt passion for the subject and want to talk to and enlighten others as much as you can about it. You know............. and have acknowledged ................that you've posted literally thousands of words here on it.
I think I can fairly say wrt this Forum, that constitutes an obsession: " an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind."
I sincerely hope you had a good day today.
Obviously your cell phone is not working though.
Do you perhaps now agree with me that membership of A - is not compatible with membership of B? " Sqeak,Squeak " - hinges of friendship and all of that?
Think about it and where you want to go? If you're unhappy I am willing to do another year.
Afternote:
It's surely a pious hope but................. when I talked about how you often used to turn absolutely any thread into a discussion on your then current Israeli obsession do you not see the parallel here. A thread about Contrails and Global engineering which is now .................... banking? :(

Posted By: ProVox

  • Mr Tibbs wrote:
    • ProVox wrote:
      If all you want is to invoke more ridicule by those who DO NOT know what they are talking about then I won't bother. Your choice .... let me know. :|

    Very few people ridicule your views on banking and money creation Provox. Although IIRC those that have tried to tended to loose the will to live, ultimately leaving the Forum: Stabilo - the 6th day?
    On my part, I don't believe I have ever argued with you on the subject. Like most, I simply don't know enough about it and have absolutely no desire to spend precious time changing that. It may be the primary indication of a coming global Armageddon but frankly, like stamp collecting or train spotting I find it crashingly boring. I suspect that in here it's probably the majority view.
    You obviously have a deeply felt passion for the subject and want to talk to and enlighten others as much as you can about it. You know............. and have.............. acknowledged that you've posted literally thousands of words here on it.
    I think I can fairly say wrt this Forum, that constitutes an obsession: " an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind."
    I sincerely hope you had a good day today.
    Obviously your cell phone is not working though.
    Do you perhaps now agree with me that membership of A - is not compatible with membership of B? "Sqeak,Squeak" - hinges and all of that?
    Think about it and where you want to go? If you're unhappy I am willing to do another year.
    Afternote:
    It's surely a pious hope but................. when I talked about how you often used to turn absolutely any thread into a discussion on your then current Israeli obsession do you not see the parallel here. A thread about Contrails and Global engineering which is now .................... banking? :(

And this post has exactly what to do with this thread? If you want to make a point expressing your personal views e-mail me .... you don't need an audience.
You can see what I mean Kevin .... that is why I answered you by e-mail! :roll:

Posted By: Mr Tibbs

  • ProVox wrote:
    • Mr Tibbs wrote:
      • ProVox wrote:
        If all you want is to invoke more ridicule by those who DO NOT know what they are talking about then I won't bother. Your choice .... let me know. :|

      Very few people ridicule your views on banking and money creation Provox. Although IIRC those that have tried to tended to loose the will to live, ultimately leaving the Forum: Stabilo - the 6th day?
      On my part, I don't believe I have ever argued with you on the subject. Like most, I simply don't know enough about it and have absolutely no desire to spend precious time changing that. It may be the primary indication of a coming global Armageddon but frankly, like stamp collecting or train spotting I find it crashingly boring. I suspect that in here it's probably the majority view.
      You obviously have a deeply felt passion for the subject and want to talk to and enlighten others as much as you can about it. You know............. and have.............. acknowledged that you've posted literally thousands of words here on it.
      I think I can fairly say wrt this Forum, that constitutes an obsession: " an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind."
      I sincerely hope you had a good day today.
      Obviously your cell phone is not working though.
      Do you perhaps now agree with me that membership of A - is not compatible with membership of B? "Sqeak,Squeak" - hinges and all of that?
      Think about it and where you want to go? If you're unhappy I am willing to do another year.
      Afternote:
      It's surely a pious hope but................. when I talked about how you often used to turn absolutely any thread into a discussion on your then current Israeli obsession do you not see the parallel here. A thread about Contrails and Global engineering which is now .................... banking? :(

    And this post has exactly what to do with this thread? If you want to make a point expressing your personal views e-mail me .... you don't need an audience.
    You can see what I mean Kevin .... that is why I answered you by e-mail! :roll:

What has banking and money creation to do with contrails and geo engineering? I suspect Kevin was being kind. Trust me Kevin, it doesn't pay.

Posted By: Mr Tibbs

Provox. I have mailed you. Look forward to some clarification.

Posted By: mouse

  • ProVox wrote:
    • Mr Tibbs wrote:
      • ProVox wrote:
        If all you want is to invoke more ridicule by those who DO NOT know what they are talking about then I won't bother. Your choice .... let me know. :|

      Very few people ridicule your views on banking and money creation Provox. Although IIRC those that have tried to tended to loose the will to live, ultimately leaving the Forum: Stabilo - the 6th day?
      On my part, I don't believe I have ever argued with you on the subject. Like most, I simply don't know enough about it and have absolutely no desire to spend precious time changing that. It may be the primary indication of a coming global Armageddon but frankly, like stamp collecting or train spotting I find it crashingly boring. I suspect that in here it's probably the majority view.
      You obviously have a deeply felt passion for the subject and want to talk to and enlighten others as much as you can about it. You know............. and have.............. acknowledged that you've posted literally thousands of words here on it.
      I think I can fairly say wrt this Forum, that constitutes an obsession: " an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind."
      I sincerely hope you had a good day today.
      Obviously your cell phone is not working though.
      Do you perhaps now agree with me that membership of A - is not compatible with membership of B? "Sqeak,Squeak" - hinges and all of that?
      Think about it and where you want to go? If you're unhappy I am willing to do another year.
      Afternote:
      It's surely a pious hope but................. when I talked about how you often used to turn absolutely any thread into a discussion on your then current Israeli obsession do you not see the parallel here. A thread about Contrails and Global engineering which is now .................... banking? :(

    And this post has exactly what to do with this thread? If you want to make a point expressing your personal views e-mail me .... you don't need an audience.
    You can see what I mean Kevin .... that is why I answered you by e-mail! :roll:

Havn't received as yet.

Posted By: Kwacka

  • mouse wrote:

    Havn't received as yet.

Look in your junk folder. :lol:

Posted By: spanner

  • Kwacka wrote:
    • mouse wrote:

      Havn't received as yet.

    Look in your junk folder. :lol:

If it is not in the junk folder, put it there!

Posted By: mouse

Still not got.!

Posted By: ProVox

  • mouse wrote:
    Still not got.!

Send me your e-mail address. I often loose stuff from the forum into the junk mail .... but not on my computer but through the Service Providers server, in my case CYTA. So I check both 'junk mail' files.

Posted By: Mr Tibbs

  • ProVox wrote:
    • mouse wrote:
      Still not got.!

    Send me your e-mail address. I often loose stuff from the forum into the junk mail .... but not on my computer but through the Service Providers server, in my case CYTA. So I check both 'junk mail' files.

Maybe "They" intercepted it.
Of course....................... you're being monitored. Well, just ask Ed or Bradley. :shock: :wink: :lol:

Posted By: ProVox

  • Mr Tibbs wrote:
    • ProVox wrote:
      • mouse wrote:
        Still not got.!

      Send me your e-mail address. I often loose stuff from the forum into the junk mail .... but not on my computer but through the Service Providers server, in my case CYTA. So I check both 'junk mail' files.

    Maybe "They" intercepted it.
    Of course....................... you're being monitored. Well, just ask Ed or Bradley. :shock: :wink: :lol:

You have cracked!!!!! And you talk about the loony left! :roll:

Posted By: devil

Mr T, Provox, Mouse Between the three of you, you have posted 18 times totally off-topic. Can you please keep your petty squabbling onto ad hoc threads and respect the topics of the more serious issues?

Posted By: Mr Tibbs

  • devil wrote:
    Mr T, Provox, Mouse
    Between the three of you, you have posted 18 times totally off-topic. Can you please keep your petty squabbling onto ad hoc threads and respect the topics of the more serious issues?

You're right. Sorry about that. :oops:

Posted By: Mr Tibbs

Having had a look through all contributions though Devil, it seems to me that just about everybody has gone off-post: 29/49. That's disregarding some fairly flippant on-post efforts as well. Perhaps it's because they didn't regard the chemtrails conspiracy theory as a serious subject? :?

Posted By: mouse

  • devil wrote:
    Mr T, Provox, Mouse
    Between the three of you, you have posted 18 times totally off-topic. Can you please keep your petty squabbling onto ad hoc threads and respect the topics of the more serious issues?

I havn't squabbled with anyone. :cry:

Posted By: mouse

  • mouse wrote:
    Still not got.!

Got it.!!
I will study it, and in the course of time I will make the decision as to who is right and who is wrong.

Posted By: Mr Tibbs

  • mouse wrote:
    • mouse wrote:
      Still not got.!

    Got it.!!
    I will study it, and in the course of time I will make the decision as to who is right and who is wrong.

Who says it was wrong? Didn't you get the other thousand postings? :?

Posted By: ProVox

  • Mr Tibbs wrote:
    • mouse wrote:
      • mouse wrote:
        Still not got.!

      Got it.!!
      I will study it, and in the course of time I will make the decision as to who is right and who is wrong.

    Who says it was wrong? Didn't you get the other thousand postings? :?

You told me that Mouse couldn't give a Schitt. You assume I don't know Jack Schitt? But I do know Jack Schitt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuRwis3_iVk :wink:

Posted By: ProVox

  • mouse wrote:
    • mouse wrote:
      Still not got.!

    Got it.!!
    I will study it, and in the course of time I will make the decision as to who is right and who is wrong.

Let a twelve year old Canadian girl help to explain!.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQOX8EVNmE


[ ADVERTS: UK Stores Delivering To Cyprus | Find eBay Misspellings - Grab A Bargain! ]



Viewing Cyprus Eastern Forum Archive - Lo-Fi Version | Visit Cyprus Eastern Forum - Full Version | Questions?

TOP TIP: BUYING PROPERTY IN CYPRUS? PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEEK INDEPENDANT LEGAL ADVICE FIRST.
Cyprus forum covering Kapparis, Protaras, Pernera, Agia Napa, Agia Thekla, Paralimni, Larnaca, Oroklini, Pervolia & surrounding areas
Please note that the views expressed on this forum are those of the author and may not reflect the views of the management.