Cyprus Eastern Forum Archive
|This is a text archive version of our main content. To view the full site with more information, features, formatting and images please click here.|
|Posted By: Charnwood Fox|
| Some Practical Advice For Safe & Healthy Living In 2007
1. Before attempting to remove stubborn stains from a garment, always circle the stain in permanent pen, so that when you remove the garment from the washing machine you can easily locate the area of the stain and check that it has gone.
2. Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view.
3. Always poo at work. Not only will you save money on toilet paper, but you'll also be getting paid for it.
4. Weight watchers. Avoid that devilish temptation to nibble at a chocolate bar in the cupboard or fridge by not buying the f**king thing in the first place, you fat b@stard.
5. Recreate the fun of a visit to a public swimming pool in your home by filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then urinating into it, before jumping in.
6. Anorexics. When your knees become fatter than your legs, start eating cake again.
7. Olympic athletes. Disguise the fact that you've taken steroids by running a bit slower.
8. Smokers. Save on matches and lighters, by simply lighting your next fag from the butt of your last one.
9. Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak or veal. Since they're always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute etc 'tastes exactly like the real thing', they won't know the difference.
10. Invited by vegetarians for dinner? Point out that since you'd no doubt be made aware of their special dietary requirements, tell them about yours, and ask for a nice steak.
11. High blood pressure sufferers. Simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
12. Heavy smokers. Don't throw away those filters from the end of your cigarettes. Save them up and within a few years you'll have enough to insulate your roof.
13. Corsa drivers. Attach a lighted sparkler to the roof of your car before starting a long journey. You drive the things like dodgems anyway, so it may as well look like one.
14. A mouse trap placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.
15. Girls. Don't worry about a nice dress for that important first date. All he's interested in is seeing you starkers.
16. Putting just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl makes the fishes' eyes bulge and cause them to swim in an amusing manner.
17. AVOID parking tickets by leaving your windscreen wipers turned to 'fast wipe' whenever you leave your car parked illegally.
18. HOUSEWIVES. I find the best way to get two bottles of washing-up liquid for the price of one is by putting one in your shopping trolley and the other in your coat pocket.
19. DON'T INVITE DRUG ADDICTS round for a meal on Boxing Day. They may find the offer of cold turkey embarrassing or offensive.
20. On hot days there is no need for expensive air conditioning, just open your fridge and sit in front of it.|
|Posted By: JimPernera|
| WOW :!: How practical can you get :?:|